Compatibility

Hi,

I'd like to ask if I buy a csl Elite now will it be compatible with the new Xbox or PS5?

Thanks

Tim

Comments

• Xbox compatibility comes through the wheel so you need a Xbox compatible steering wheel. It's already confirmed since half a year that all Xbox one peripheral devices will be compatible with the series x.

For ps5 there are no news yet.

• edited June 2020

Yeah, unfortunately SONY announcements are always late or even if agreed on something they ask their counter parties to keep it to themselves until they announce it, or even if something is in the pipeline the counter-parties always have to say "Subject to SONY's approval)

What is important though is to understand from the tech guys/gurus , if the chip that our CSL and DD have for the PS4 compatibility can be upgraded by software 😎 or we will have to sent back for upgrade 😟 or even worse, become very expensive paper weights and have to buy new ones. 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱

• Thank you both! :)

• Any word yet on PS5 compatibility? Really need a new wheel and this is only thing holding me back.

• Still no word from Sony. When it is annoounced one way or the other, I am sure it will be very common to see in articles from every publisher.