Looking for a new member for Team Fanatec!
We are looking to expand our team to improve our service and R&D capabiliies and look for a
Support and Development Assistant (SDA)
The job is located in our office in Landshut / Bavaria and it is a regular full time job.
The CSA program will start after we have sucessfully implemented and tested our new CRM system which will be one of the tasks of the SDA.
Beside supporting our customers you will also do all kind of tasks to help in development like testing products (this sounds like fun but it isn't always ) and do some basic engineering tasks like assembling products or drilling holes etc.
We therefore have the following must have criterias:
- Excellent skills in English language
- European passport (Germans preferred but this is not a must have)
- Good mechanical skills
- Familiar with MS office and Windows
- Professional attitude and solid work experience (We dont need kiddies in our team)
Nice to have:
- Second language like German or other major languages
- Experience with simracing
- Experience on several gaming consoles and PC
This is not a super demanding engineering job so payment will be accordingly but beside that we can offer a very interesting environment and you will learn a lot about all aspects of the company and you will work with a small but great team with a lot of enthusiasm.
Please send me your application papers to [email protected]