Wheel Properties not being saved

I have tried the following with different driver versions, supported and beta,both act the same. I have a DD2 and a R300 Podium wheel. I play Dirt Rally. Open Wheel Properties, click Rest, Click Preset 2, configure my settings per the Fanatec recommended settings page. More often then not, half way thru configuring the settings, one I change SHO or FEI it resets half of the other settings and I have to start over again, I tried setting them in different orders, doesn't seem to matter.

The bigger problem is after setting the compatibility mode to DD2 I click apply. Configure my settings but I can no longer click apply, it's greyed out, so I click OK. Open wheel properties and half the settings have changed.

I've tried changing the compatibility mode, not click Apply, configuring the settings and then clicking apply. Click ok to exit, go back in and the same, half the settings have changed.

Can someone enlighten me as to what I am doing wrong. My Huesinkveld pedals, shifter and handbrake save their settings its only the DD2/R300 that don't. Makes it difficult to drive a Rally.

Robert

Comments

• edited July 2020

FYI:

After opening a ticket with support and sending them a couple of videos they were able to reproduce the problem, couple days later I received an update that resolved the issue. I recently replaced the computer and it pulled the settings from the drive, which is how I thought it should work from the beginning but never did. Thank you for fixing this so quickly.

Robert

Would be nice if you could add a text field to the Device Setup Page that would allow us to enter a short note describing the settings.

DD2

R300 Podium Wheel

PC Driver: 365

Wheel Base Firmware: 672

Wheel base Motor Firmware: 38

Steering Wheel Firmware: 2

• I stand corrected. I thought all the problems I was having was my PC, turns out to be this firmware update. What an unmitigated disaster this was. Ended up going back to 346. This thing hasn't worked right since I purchased it. Starting to wish I had bought a different product. Feel like I paid 2k to be a Fanatec beta tester.