Error with payment all the time

I have been trying to buy the Clubsport Pedals V3 Damper kit and for some reason the payment just doesn't work. I keep getting:

Error with payment: Error with payment
Please contact our sales. [email protected]

I have tried all of my cards (debit and credit), PayPal; I have also spoken to my banks about any issues with fraud protection; but no. The banks say they don't even get any transaction request from the merchant when the purchase is being made. I also tried making another account with a different email on the Fanatec US website, but got the same error.

I have purchased all my Fanatec equipment from the US website in the past and things have worked fine (I live in northwest US). Any ideas what seems to be happening ? Anyone else seeing the same issue ?

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

There are some payment issues with the new site being looked into. In some cases PayPal works otherwise you’ll have to contact the sales team.

• I just had the same issue with my Visa, I ended using my Discover card and was able to successfully check-out. Also, I tried contacting [email protected] and got a send error, due to the email being an "unknown address" .

• I tried all my cards. None worked. I also reached out to [email protected] and got the same error. I am now waiting to hear back from [email protected]

• Its been a while I contacted webshop. Over a week and I still haven’t heard back from them.

• I ended up ordering my products from simulation1.ca

The items are priced slightly higher, but at least I could order what I wanted.

• Yeah same here, I've had a different issue, where the website crash during payment where I got no confirmation, but the payment was posted on my card and my order status is "order not yet processed" as opposed to the normal "order is in processing". Sent an email almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard back yet..the customer service is just terrible.

• Are you guys still seeing the same error ?