Gearshift misses at Formula V2 steering wheel with Podium APM

Hello everyone.

Please apologize if this question has already been posted elsewhere in the forum and I am creating a new post here again.

I use a Formula V2 Limited Edition 2018 V2 with Podium APM. It is installed and configured for iRacing with FanaLab 1.23 and the latest driver versions.

Issue:

If I drive a longer time in iRacing (about 10 - 15 minutes) I notice that I get no or delayed shifting impulses from the right shifting trigger in left turns. Only after several shifting impulses or when the steering wheel has returned to a neutral position do the shifting impulses work again. In right hand turns this behaviour does not occur.

What I have done:

- I flashed the latest firmware on the steering wheel.

- Created another profile for the steering wheel in FanaLab and assigned it to the steering wheel.

- Checked the connectors of the two APM's on the steering wheel and cleaned the contacts.

Does any of you have an idea what or better what is causing my currently described problem. I am thankful for every hint.

Greetings and further good races.

Comments

• To solve the described problem, I have opened a support ticket at Fanatec.

The response and feedback were excellent and I was able to solve the problem. Fanatec Support advised me to install a current driver 365 and FanaLab 1.24. After the update I only had no or delayed switching impulses at the very beginning. After that the problem did not occur anymore.

Again a big thank you to the Fanatec Support. Good work!