CSL Elite Racing Wheel now available in the USA

12346»

Comments

• Peter NissenPeter Nissen Member
    edited December 2017

I received my CSL Elite PS4 wheel and CSL Elite LC pedals 4 days ago. Unfortunately both the pedals and Wheel didn't last a long time, the display stop working after 2 days, and a little piece of the aluminum on the pedals was broke of before assembly. Did a Little research, and can see that the problem with the display on the CSL Wheel is quite common. Come on Fanatec.

I'm in contact with the support. Now I have to send the whole thing back, and wait for them to replace it and send it back. Fanatec, do the right thing, send a new Wheel and pedal, and a return label for the broken one. Can't be right a customer need to do all this, when receiving a broken Wheel and pedal?

• If I order it now. When can I expect the delivery? At my checkout availability date is mentioned as "2018-03-30" for the base.
  • About 2 to 2 months ago my wheel was going off center mid race. Sent it back. Got it fixed. Was way better. Well as of today my wheel decided to not have any force feedback within GT Sport Project Cars 2 AC ect. Quite disappointed in fanatec that this wheel has broke twice now in honestly a short period of time. The wheel still works on gt sport just no force feedback I sent a email to fanatec asking for a replacement on the wheel base, because i don't want this wheel base if it continues to break on me. Just not worth the money at all. That's just my experience with my fanatec CSL Elite so far. It performes amazing when it actually works but it's getting to me if it continues to break like this. It's not worth it. Trust me. I am not the only one in USA that is experiencing this crap. I just want a solid fanatec wheel base that will work. Not one that breaks on me every 2 to 3 months on me. Hoping I hear from fanatec soon regarding my issue as I did send fanatec a email. Have a nice day Jordan Fisher
  • So I've had this wheel for a year and I've got a few issues with it.  I use it exclusevly on a PC playing Grand Prix Legends.  I am getting a lot of creaking from the plastic in the hub or wheel module. I will try reducing the amount of force feed back in the sim. I'm afraid something is ready to break.   I also just realized that the accelerator does not hold a steady speed unless it is floored. A lot of jitter when I'm in the calibration window within GPL. I suspect that I'll have tto take things apart and see if I can spray cleaner into the pot for the gas pedal.  Surprised by the lack of durability of this unit.
  • hello fanatec fans . i bought my fanatec csl elite  ps4 a year ago .ever please with the work man ship it put out . there a little problem with when i play gts the gear indicator on the wheel not working or is it something i am not doing right or is it gts problem . would like some feedback on that please . i pay good hard money in canada and amazon.com. in total after shipping to my home it cost $1500.00 when i read the compatibility on full and have for a year . then get the load cell brake at just $300.00 more . now think of going for the clubsport pedals v3    inverted $499.95 at usd . not or do  is big one now . look for happness in this . thank you fanatec. 

• hello fanatec fans . i bought my fanatec csl elite  ps4 a year ago .ever please with the work man ship it put out . there a little problem with when i play gts the gear indicator on the wheel not working or is it something i am not doing right or is it gts problem . would like some feedback on that please . i pay good hard money in canada and amazon.com. in total after shipping to my home it cost $1500.00 when i read the compatibility on full and have for a year . then get the load cell brake at just $300.00 more . now think of going for the clubsport pedals v3    inverted $499.95 at usd . not or do  is big one now . look for happness in this . thank you fanatec. 

GT Sport does NOT support the Gear Display Screen at all atm. This needs to be patched into the game by the Game Devs but.. Unfortunately they dont do this since 15 months... :/