Introducing the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2

Comments

• maybe that's only for new orders.
    I ordered a few days ago and my estimated shipping date still says 19 Feb.

I can imagine they can't ship every order on time on the 19th Feb.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    I’ve always had it as Feb28 from day 1.
  • Mine still says 15th of February but I guess that has to do with when you placed your order. Doubt it gets updated continually. Still interested to know about when they will start shipping it as I've already paid for it as the rest of you guys. 
  • Someone already got the wheel.

• Really looking forward to getting this. The lack of a proper F1 style wheel on the Xbox was a pain. 

It does look pretty darn good. Looking forward to it dropping on my doorstep.
  • Hi Thomas, can you confirm when these are due to ship? The webshop says 28/2 and people say their orders show 15/2. I changed my LE order to this so it does not show on my order. I am i great anticipation of receiving it.
  • Just wondering the if the wheels (Formula V2) that on our orders say 19th February are ready to be shipped today or will it be later?  Dominic
  • Good morning
    I would like to know if the shipments have started
    my order indicates the expected shipping date on February 19th
    thank you
    Fabio
  • Any plans on releasing a bundle with this wheel? Would love a formula style bundle for Xbox, like the F1 bundle for PS4. 
  • I would like to get a status update aswell. My shipping date still says 19.02. I did not receive any email (no dispatch info, nor information about delay).
    Any info?
  • All those whose order says 19th February you can expect your delivery after the 28th February.  Fanatec probably knew this a week ago but didnt want to say anything.  I have just had it confirmed.
  • Feb. 28-2019 has come. Finally I will receive (SOON ???) half portion of my bundle (DD1+F1V2). :-B
    Feb. 28-2019 has come. Finally I will receive (SOON ???) half portion of my bundle (DD1+F1V2). :-B
    Are you able to teleport to the future? I want to join :) 
  • edited February 2019
    Feb. 28-2019 has come. Finally I will receive (SOON ???) half portion of my bundle (DD1+F1V2). :-B
    Are you able to teleport to the future? I want to join :) 
    I’m going crazy ???? Some how I thought it was the 28. :((
  • Wheel is dispatching on 28th so you’ll most likely get it a few days later depending on where you live.
  • edited February 2019
    Wheel is dispatching on 28th so you’ll most likely get it a few days later depending on where you live.
    Even if It's a week later it will makes no difference  :(( ,Because I have to wait for the DD1 to be delivered. ~X( . 
    This waiting it feels like a 10 years sentence give it as punishment.. 
    :-t 
    lets hope it will be over soon.. 
    :-*
    edited February 2019
    We feel your pain but it will all be over soon :)>-
  • @Joel Barsotti.

They exist and you can find them here:
    Yes but they don't get fanatec firmware and driver updates for new features as they launch.
    It is the Base that get the firmware, not the Wheel. The adapter can be programmed with new firmware if needed.
  • @Joel Barsotti.

They exist and you can find them here:
    Yes but they don't get fanatec firmware and driver updates for new features as they launch.
    It is the Base that get the firmware, not the Wheel. The adapter can be programmed with new firmware if needed.
    Newer steering wheels (started with McLaren) always will have their own firmware now which can't be flashed by updating a base firmware. They need a separate installation.
  • Website showing it is In Stock as of Feb 27.
    Nothing better than getting a "Packaged Shipped To You" email in your inbox to make your day.  ^:)^
  • This wheel are now pushed to 15-5 according to webshop.

Why am I not surprised by that! And as pr usual, not a word of info from Fanatec.

Thank you Thomas. Was ready to get one, but maybe it's time to find another.
  • This wheel are now pushed to 15-5 according to webshop.

Why am I not surprised by that! And as pr usual, not a word of info from Fanatec.

Thank you Thomas. Was ready to get one, but maybe it's time to find another.
    This only affects new orders it seems. Pre-orders up until yesterday should be already shipped and being delivered today or early next week so you had your chance to pre-order for over 2 months now...
  • Josh OskamJosh Oskam Member
    edited February 2019
    I pre-ordered and have just received my shipping notification, so the wheel is on it's way.   :)

All I need now is for my DD1 to ship as well so that I can actually use it !    =P~
  • I pre-ordered and have just received my shipping notification, so the wheel is on it's way.   :)

All I need now is for my DD1 to ship as well so that I can actually use it !    =P~
    Ditto, got my LE F1 rim a month ago but can't do anything with it until my dd1 arrives
  • When did you give up the order?
  • Got mine today. Photos doesn't really do it justice but I snapped a couple of them anyways. Coming from the Elite wheel that came with my CSL Elite it sure is a step up in quality.

• I got my wheel today too. Very nice thing indeed... but after seeing the 'stress test' video for the DD wheel bases and getting all excited, then knowing there's still a few more weeks to wait, I think I'll end up with the sim-racers equivalent of 'blue balls' before the end of April rolls around!    :-SS
  • Good morning
    I noticed that on f12018 for ps4 the wheels shown in the picture are not selectable for customizing the game settings.

Will there be updates in this regard?
    Will it be implemented soon?
    Thank you

imageimageimage