RaceRoom (PC) - Fanatec Recommended Settings

124»

Comments

• did they remove the linearity option from RaceRoom? I don't see it anymore in the FFB menu. Not sure if i somehow removed it, or is the studio did.

• William OtisWilliam Otis Member
    edited July 2023

What wheelbase are you using?

Setting up my wheel and taking a look at R3E's menus. I use a CSL-DD and I also use the Auto setup when running R3E. I haven't had to play with linearity since I found out that Auto Settings works great with the title.

Edit:

I don't see it. I also remember something about it being removed, but I cannot find where this was posted.

• Pawel DomzalPawel Domzal Member
    edited December 2023

So, I looked everywhere for some good DD1 ffb settings for this game and havent found any that felt right so i tried to set it up myself.

Here are the results, give it a go and tell me if they are any good :)

Fanalab:

Sen: AUTO - in some cars you'll have to adjust she in game steering angle in the setup menu.

FFB: 75 - don't want any forces stronger than 15Nm to damage my thumbs and wrist anymore, sometimes i will go lower. Ideally bind ffb car multiplier buttons on your wheel to quickly be able to adjust the strenght in game.

FFS: Peak - Personally i don't like linear feeling to the FFB, peak feels "sharper"

NDP: 0 - its the only game the DD1 doesn't osscilate, and i can drive on straights without hands on the wheel.

NFR: 6 - testing in progress

NIN: 0

INT: 1 - for that "sharper" ffb feeling

FEI: 80 - sweet spot for me, anything less feels dull, anything more feels to strong

FOR: 100

SPR: OFF

DPR: OFF

INGAME:

FFB: Checked

Inverted FFB: Checked

STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO BIND FFB MULTIPLIER!

FFB Strenght: 100

FFB Minimum force: 0

FFB Max force: 100

Stationary friction: 50

Engine Vibrations: 0 - gonna play around with it, it may add more immersion to the game

Bump Amplification: 0 - feels ok just with the fanalab settings

Gearshift effects: 15 - for immersion, upshift and downshifts "kicking" the wheel feels nice.

VIDEO - ADVANCED

Steering animation - Match setup

Wheel rotation - 540

• I give it a try thanks