ClubSport Wheel Bases discussion

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

The installation process is explained in the Quick Guides / Manuals for each product. These can be found in the Downloads tab on each product page. We also have Video Guides on our YouTube channel. These are linked via QR code from the Quick Guides.

• Hello, good afternoon, I have a problem with my clubsport base. It turns out that I try to update the latest firmware and the fanatec control panel app hangs and is not responding. I have the latest drivers for my 429 base. Installing the 64-bit version for my pc with windows 10 pro. The problem is that I have no way to update the drivers like this. There is an option to return the base to factory settings. I contacted me for the same problem with fanatec support on Wednesday but they have not contacted me or sent me any email. Here I show you in some screenshots what I do step by step. And what happens in each capture.

• i have the same problem you solve it?

• How do you guys have the wheel connected? Directly to the mobo, or via a hub? IF you use a hub, try plugging in directly to the mobo (back of computer) and try again.

• I reply to you both Santino and James. No santino still did not solve. I have everything updated, operating system, all the apps that I have on the pc thanks to driver booster, updated graphics although the graphics are not needed here. The problem lies in updating the fanatec firmware. It gives me a problem in all versions, the 429, the 415 that was the previous one and even one that a friend gave me, which is the 311 beta and that was the one that worked perfectly for me for a month. I have even fanalab the latest version. And nothing on the one hand detects the base, but on the other to update it does not. Also try to put it in another usb port and it doesn't work either,

• Hi, i have the clubsport v2.5 wheelbase and after the latest driver update you can feel a slight vibration when the fans start. I read that this occurs to other wheels too. The vibration is mild but annoying, any suggestions?

• hello my csl steering wheel p1 pin got stuck on my clubsportwheelbase v2.5. how can I remove the pin ?

my warranty is over

thanks

• Im having an issue where the update firmware is not responding to updating my motor firmware. Does anyone know of anything that can help me out?

• Hi all,

I've purchased a Gran Turismo DD Pro + Boost kit + ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2.. I've got it set up and installed, but when I want to take a drive in F1 2021, it doesn't see / let me select the steering wheel. My friend has a like 10 other items in the screen to see ft but on mine there are just 2 regular controller items.. Please see the screenshot. Hope someone can help me out :-(

• I purchased Clubsport V3 Pedals recently, Installed them last weekend, was prompted to update wheel base/Motor/BMW wheel & pedals, now wheel & pedals not working properly... Sent message to support but alas no reply as yet.

All was working fine with previous CSL pedals, now steering turns to left straight away and accelerator always on full throttle by itself?

I'm unable to locate previous firmware files on this site to try and flash everything back, note the CSL pedals no longer work either now..

Using USB connection for both wheel base and pedals into PC (Win 10 Pro)

• I have a Clubsport Wheelbase V1. Works perfectly. I use it with the ESports F1 wheel. I discovered there is a Fanatec Clubsport Wheel Universal Hub V1 for PC & Xbox. I would like to know if the Clubsport Wheelbase V1 will work with the Clubsport Wheel Universal Hub V1? See the photo below.

• Hello, have problem that sometimes its looks that wheel work like 40% weaker and when u adjust little bit in game tfb settings its go back full strenght. Anyone had same issue? Drivers 443

• I just updated to firmware 691 from the 477 driver zip and the app on my pc does not see my CSW V2.5 wheel, SQ, CSW V3 pedals or handbrake? It says on the LED display 691, then 18, then _ _ _. After that I have two options from the LED display instead of 5? These are displayed as C_5 and A_5? these only have SEN, FFB, BRF and nothing else? After testing on an xbox i have no shifter and no handbrake? What is going on here, is it some new calibration mode? Or is it a bug? Tried repair tool in pc app but has no effect. Tried different USB ports, tried re installing FW again. Have no idea?

• I have the same problem.

How did you manage to solve the problem?

Thanks for Your time

• You can add me to the list as well. Random not all the time but it does catch you out when going into a right hand corner.

All my drivers are up to date and would like to know if anyone has solved the problem.

• hi, i am up to put my dear CSW2.5 to rest (got a CSL DD) and saw this

Is that distance between shaft and QR normal ? and if not, how can i fix it ?

• It arrived just yesterday, when I installed it, several updates appeared on the Fanatec panel, after many attempts the base firmware was installed. The Motor firmware is impossible to install. The steering axis and the FFB do not work, the buttons, leds and display of my BMW steering wheel work correctly. Anyone else with this problem? I am still waiting for a response from the technical service after sending them a video.

I am using 447 driver

I forgot to comment, I spent 3 hours yesterday reviewing all the posts and videos on YouTube with similar problems. None of the solutions helped me. 😥

• JimmyJimmy Member

Hello I received my Wheelbase CSW V2.5 back from repair replaced the PCB Fanatec UK.

I connected the wheelbase to my PC WINDOWS 11 & sad to say I am having major problems as follows: I can calibrate wheel WRC & club sport pedals V2 in Fanatec driver 4.51 software my Fanatec shifter V1.5 shows up in sequential mode but cannot be calibrated & will not show H-Pattern mode firmware 692-22-4.

Windows game controller menu shows Wheelbase V2.5 but nothing can be tested or calibrated. It's like it is not connected, buttons, pedals, shifter, wheel calibration not working & nothing shows in any game.

I have tried older Fanatec drivers, older firmware also tried 4 different USB leads, different USB ports on the PC & nothing seems to work.

I have put the wheelbase on my legs & tried a short USB lead to help ground the base & reinstall driver software & updated firmware but the same problems persist.

But now none of my Fanatec equipment is usable so I am lost to what I can do.

Could anyone please offer some advice/help? I do not know what else to try. Thank you.

• Will there be a sticky thread for ClubSport DD's only category or are we supposed to post here?

• there is not a single response to concerned customers thats wild

• It would be nice to know, how many members of this board already received the new DD and do not have any problems.. you always only read about the few, where the package get lost, a firmware updated crashed or the wheelbase is broken..

Did they only deliver a few DDs until now?

• No problem at all with new cs dd 12nm

• Got mine on December 27th so lucky as i only ordered 29th November. But sadly setup run updates now wheel (mclaren gt3 v2) not reconised so havent en got to use it! shipped to uk by the way

• Did you do the updates? or just straight from the box?

• edited January 7

if you keep reading the issue you will stressed yourself. if you have extra money invest with another product. get a ticket on your fanatec wheels/etc. and sell it to the marketplace. just move on to your life they are more better brands out there. without dram.assssss and i mean it. its my opinion of all my sufferring and effort that no one could ever fix.

• Im so pissed off just naively run updates and firmware as directed in the app now it don't work!

• Hi, I bought a new setup of DD Pro 8nm 3 months ago, but for 1 month i note some rubbed/strong vibration on the wheel after some minutes of playing(approximately 30 min) Generally i play in Gran Turismo 7 on my PS5. I didn’t understand when and why it comes, because sometimes this issue can happen after 30 min, some time after 1h. Rarely everything works good without it. The vibration seems like something sharps with the metal inside, the vibration loud enough, moreover it feel a lot of on my hands, i tried to change settings but it didn’t help at all, also it seems like turn 0 on the settings called FFB Interpolation Filter, but bit another feeling. As for me its starts when I installed the newer version of the software. Probably i over-mark too much, because I want that everything works ideal, moreover from Fanatec

• if the base is not powering on? even holding it for 8 secs or 10 whatever support faq.s solutions said. Still remain the issue.

QUESTION: Is this firmwarew/driver issue? or Hardware issue? ESP, PSU can bus connector????