ClubSport Pedals v1 with Podium Racing Wheel F1 PS4

Hi, i just ordered the  "Podium Racing Wheel F1 PS4" and "ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5".
and today i have old PWTS with clubsport pedals v1. is my pedals going to work with the podium wheel when playing on PS4?  and dose the ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 work with GT sport?

Comments

• Hi, i just ordered the  "Podium Racing Wheel F1 PS4" and "ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5".
    and today i have old PWTS with clubsport pedals v1. is my pedals going to work with the podium wheel when playing on PS4?  and dose the ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 work with GT sport?
    I would not see why not as long as you plug everything into the Podium.
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    And yes, the ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5 works with GT Sport. :)

• Hi, i just ordered the  "Podium Racing Wheel F1 PS4" and "ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5".
    I would not see why not as long as you plug everything into the Podium.
    Thanks Steve :), I connect today the pedals to the wheel on the ps/2 ports... but i cant see any ps/2 ports on the podium wheel from the pictures.
  • And yes, the ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5 works with GT Sport. :)
    Nice, thanks Dominic :)
  • Fanatec support answered my question, i need this adapter

It's annoying that i cant modify my order because is getting processed, so i need to put new order that will cost me 7€ for the cabel and additional 15€ for shipment. :-q