My new CSW2.5/FormulaV2 will not switch to xbox mode

I've tried every instruction and tip I can find. Nothing works. Holding the select button and the Y button for a second doesn't work. Holding it longer doesn't work. It does go through calibration, but then no buttons work.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

I've tried every instruction and tip I can find. Nothing works. Holding the select button and the Y button for a second doesn't work. Holding it longer doesn't work. It does go through calibration, but then no buttons work.
    Have you updated to the latest firmware for the wheel base and the steering wheel separately?
  • This, I did not do. I figured the latest drivers would already be installed and since I'm on a Mac, I didn't want to go through the hassle of installing parallels. But I am now going through this hassle and will report back. 
  • Yes, that was indeed the issue. Though I can’t really get the left stick to work for anything. Any ideas on that?
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    The left stick is not supported in games currently on Xbox. On PC you can use the "Emulate Mouse" option in the Fanatec control properties.
  • Hello, I have exactly the same problem that I can not turn on the Xbox mode. Base Firmware and Wheel I've already flashed everything with the latest firmware. Csw 2.5 with Fw.639 Wheel FW.27. What else can I do to fix the problem?
    edited June 2019
    Which wheel are you on? Try leaving the USB unplugged from the Xbox, unplug wheelbase power from the wall and wait a few minutes until green light on the psu is out, start up the wheelbase, still not connected. Make sure you are using the correct button combos for your steering wheel. Does it work then?
  • Juergen LohseJuergen Lohse Member
    edited June 2019
    Hello I use the F1 2018 LE steering wheel and attached a video 
    Either you can try reflashing the firmware or if the issue still persists connect with Support Chat from the main page.
  • Thank you Joseph, with the Elite Wheel P1 it is possible to switch on the Xbox mode without any problems
    edited June 2019
    You're welcome. I would definitely reach out to tech support.