Fanatec Podium DD1 PS4 issue

I'm having a problem with the Podium PS4 DD1 after about 3 or 4 laps on GTSport I lose control the wheel starts going crazy and gas stays pressed down. Help me someone. I'm playing in PS4 mode there's another mode PS4 COMP mode what's the difference and they both work on GTSPORT. So it's weird right after the wheel stops functioning mid driving none of the buttons function either, the throttle stays stuck in, the force feedback is there but steering stops completely while wheel goes crazy, and power button doesn't work at that moment. Also the LEDs work and the function button works too when it's happening. I really don't want to return this but I'm not eating three grand worth of stuff.

Comments

• Sounds like the pedal swap issue of firmware 651 which was solved with 653 and newer. Please install the newest driver 336 on a pc and update your base firmware to 656, then the issue should be solved.
  • Sounds like the pedal swap issue of firmware 651 which was solved with 653 and newer. Please install the newest driver 336 on a pc and update your base firmware to 656, then the issue should be solved.
    I'm new absolutely new to fanatec ecosystem jumped in with Direct drive wheel, so I have no idea what the "pedal swap issue" is. The first thing I did was update to latest firmware when I got it 7 days ago. I've been working so I haven't had time to test it out until yesterday. I deleted firmware, redownload it, and reinstalled it to everything. I'm going to test it now and see.
  • edited June 2019
    Which Firmware do you have installed? You need at least Firmware 653 to get the Pedal Fix. Also I hope you did not deleted Firmware but only Driver... ;) 
  • I'm happy to report that the issue is solved after deleting "drivers" ???? and reinstall drivers the podium and peddles are working correctly atm. What a scare after spending so much I wasn't willing to risk it too much longer. Thanks for everyone's advice and help. I'm new to fanatec echo and the community is awesome and DomB_Fanatec is really helpful I wish the customer service was as good frankly been trying to get ahold of them over phone and website have yet to hear anything so thank you for your help.
  • Hi my dd1 wont turn off with power button press it and its saying torque enabled
  • Hope other people are having these issues or I am getting worried any help would be nice thanks