Fanatec Customer - Why does'nt it exist?

Spent a lot of money with these guys just recently May 2019, part of the order shiped while some of it is lost in transit as confirmed by Auspost. Fanatec customer service wont answer my emails and despite calling the only number (which is in Germany) there has been no response and no support.
Cant complain about the customer service because there isnt any. I definatley wont be purchaisng any more fantec products and neither will any my sim community colleagues.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Hi George,

You received a reply from us on the 5th regarding an investigation into this missing package. Unfortunately investigations like this can take some time. In the meantime we've decided to send you a second unit, which will ship today.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • Hi Domenic, Please provide tracking number and what address was it sent too. George
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Hi Domenic, Please provide tracking number and what address was it sent too. George
    The address will be the same as the original order. The tracking number should be sent automatically (you will likely receive tracking info on Monday).
  • Thanks Domenic, I hope this one makes it through.

• This issue is still outstanding. Can someone at Fanatec answer this outstanding issue that is still not resolved.

• I was about to spend a lot of money on fanatec products but there is no customer service. I can't log into my account, no email to contact for support, just number to Germany. What a **** joke. Lucky I didn't buy anything, I will stay away from them. 
  • Fyi Fanatec customer service is excellent imo.
  • Robert IonRobert Ion Member
    edited November 2019

No customer service.

Period.

Hope through this forum I can solve the problem.

Ordered items totaling over $3000 ,yet no answer where is the cockpit I paid for.

I am attaching the order and tracking numbers for the items shipped.

There is no cockpit in the FedEx tracking!!

Where is it guys???!!!

• ive ordered $4000 worth of gear, was sent the tracking numbers for auspost, 4 days later and it still sayd tracking number dont exist, contact auspost and they have nothing at all in the system with my name address or anything..have sent emails to fanatec but get no reply, the number for endor australia is not even connected...smells like i'm getting shafted.