Cal fanatec ps4 base and clubsport f1 rim

Need some help here guys , I have the as described in title ,but ism finding when playing the f1 games I have to turn the wheel rotation so my arms cross about 5 times , I have put the rotation to 300 and the satuation to 40..but when you hit a slow corner it's still to much turning in the wheel

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    I would suggest keeping all Calibration at 0. Have you loaded the correct wheel profile? Have you set in game Wheel Rotation to match your Fanatec setting?
  • I can only set the wheel in the game as it's ps4 , if I don't have my calibration set to about 50 ,I have to cross my hands stupid amounts of times ,just don't get it..
  • in the menu on your steering wheel set SEN to 360
  • The menu of the game you mean or what? Iam on ps4 , not pc.. or do I took it up to a laptop or something?
  • Press the small button on your steering wheel and adjust via the menu that appears on your steering wheel display
  • edited June 2019
    Take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtp_RTsNyXs

• Thanks brilliant , thanks a lot , just watched this and when I get home I think it's gonna work fine , cheers man
  • Well I can't do this after all ,because my pedals just don't work..they come up on pc ,but not working on ps4