Podium DD1 Intermittent Problem

When powering the podium dd1 on low torque with high key inserted I'm experiencing a freeze up. I can't click enable high torque when pushing the x button nor can I power off the wheel base. I can only power off the podium from a power strip. Anyone have any suggestion on a fix?

Comments

• With which steering wheel do you have this?
    I also have this issue sometimes but only with a Formula v2 wheel, I guess its a firmware issue..
  • I have the Ps4 f1 wheel, and I was thinking it is a firmware problem as well
  • Same problem here. Any solution? It is very annoying to always plug in and unplug the power adapter five times before starting.
    DD1 with Formula V2 and podium adnvanced paddles.
  • Same problem here. Any solution? It is very annoying to always plug in and unplug the power adapter five times before starting.
    DD1 with Formula V2 and podium adnvanced paddles.
    Still under investigation. It's a firmware bug for sure...
  •  The problem does not occur if my Pimax 5K is not on podium DD1 when I turn it on.
  • Have you solved your problem?

• First of all, I don't understand why I need to be informed and click OK EVERY time I start my Podium Wheel, please remove or let me us a owner of the equipment remove this "feature". Second, if I don't click OK on the High Torque warning within 5 sec everything hang and the only way is to make a hard power off, soft power don't work! 
  • Hello , i have the same problem . I hace a Fanatec dd1 , a new Hud and a wheel plate of other company. I cant push ok button becausei dont have the Fanatec button ir wheel plate of Fanatec . Please Fanatec i need help for this situación
  • Hello , i have the same problem . I hace a Fanatec dd1 , a new Hud and a wheel plate of other company. I cant push ok button becausei dont have the Fanatec button ir wheel plate of Fanatec . Please Fanatec i need help for this situación
    Hold the wheel 90° to the right to accept the Torque warning message.
  • Thanks a lot !!!!!! 3days with the problem ????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • I was thinking of getting a DD1 , now I’m having second tought for sure !!