Round 1 Wheel Rim for ClubSport Wheel

2»

Comments

• clients csr, csr elite and porsche have been abandoned?
    Not sure what you mean? They still get support if needed and you can still buy all wheels except the CSRE which has been discontinued some time ago already. Porsche and CSR wheels are not going to get new rims (never were), so I'm not sure where the impression of abandonment comes from?
    we realized that the possesori csr elite, porsche and csr will not have the compatible Xbox1 but at least let's see whether they will be compatible with ps4 doing some baking-pan or some adapter
  • Ryan HammRyan Hamm Member
    edited May 2014
    Looks like a nice wheel.
  • clients csr, csr elite and porsche have been abandoned?
    Not sure what you mean? They still get support if needed and you can still buy all wheels except the CSRE which has been discontinued some time ago already. Porsche and CSR wheels are not going to get new rims (never were), so I'm not sure where the impression of abandonment comes from?
    we realized that the possesori csr elite, porsche and csr will not have the compatible Xbox1 but at least let's see whether they will be compatible with ps4 doing some baking-pan or some adapter
    Compatibility with consoles is not for Fanatec to decide unfortunately.
  • Thomas / Remco

Ik would like the know the weight of the rim, so i can comparte it to the weight of my BMW rim.
  • edited May 2014
    This is definitely in the right ballpark. It looks awesome and makes me very curious to how the controls and display will work on these new wheels. 
    All I am hoping for now is a similar rim with a diameter of 29 or 30 cm. If the controls/buttons/display are good, I would probably buy a wheel like that, even though I still think the price is a bit steep.
  • My wife gets mostly Apple products phones and iPad's and I get fanatec club sport products I'm just having a ball right now thank Fanatec.
  • My wife gets mostly Apple products phones and iPad's and I get fanatec club sport products I'm just having a ball right now thank Fanatec.

Sounds like a great marrige. I´m divorced, so I get both :D

• hello thomas since I do not know if the csr or csr elite porsche will be compatible for xbox or ps4 will do one or adapters, but you can not do a recycling program for old steering wheels for the new steering wheel and make a difference? thanks

• Pls admin. Make a separate thread for Xbox and PS postings.
  • Marc GilbertiMarc Gilberti Member
    edited May 2014
    Très joli volant.
    J'aimerais un volant Porsche GT3RS pour le CSW, ça serait le top pour moi. 

mon anglais est très mauvais, c'est pour ça que j'écrit en français.
    Je suis Suisse et je parle que le français.
    My English is very bad, this is why I wrote in French. 
    I am Swiss and I speak French.

Frans Brink did you leave youtube for a while?. 
    I loved your videos.
  • Är det OK om vi skriver på svenska också?
  • Is it possible that this wheel, the Classic and the Oval rims are all using a common, modular quick release?  Is this why the price of all three are the same, even though the classic and oval lack bells and whistles?  Is the next release the modular quick release itself? 
  • Gavin ThomasGavin Thomas Member
    edited May 2014
    Well looks like I made the right choice choosing to change to a clubsport set up, all the new wheel announcements have me spoilt for choice on what rim to get first.

[EDIT]

I also think that coming next from you guys is an adapter for any wheel, given that this pic seems to be the clue.

• With Fanatec's recent ridiculous prices, I just don't understand why any console gamers would drop more than the cost of an XBone to play the only racing game you currently have access to.

The same reason any gamer would. To have fun. I have purchased 5 different wheels and 2 sets of pedals and shifters from Fanatec over the years which I use mainly for console gaming. I have a decent PC rig but I prefer consoles. Simpler / plug and play. I currently have the CSRE but if Fanatec announces the CSW will become compatible with the PS4 (I purchased a TX458 for the X1 already) I will sell off my CSRE and purchase the base and a couple rims from the ASAP.