V2.5 CSW Suddenly not turning on.

So I have owned my V2.5 Base for approximately 40 days, and to be honest I was loving it. However this morning it would not turn on, Checked all the cabling and checked all the ports, everything seems fine it just won't power up??? It worked fine the night before. I had noticed a couple of times that it took a while to either power on or power off but didn't think too much of it until today where it refuses to start. Does anyone else have experience of a faulty Start button? 

PC User 
Win 10 64Bit
Fanatec V2.5 CSW
F1 2019 Rim.

Comments

• edited July 2019
    Could be multiple things causing this, not just a faulty start button (which would be the least suspect in my experience BTW).

Did you check the power supply of the wheel? Is the LED on? Is the cable going to the wheel plugged in fully into the power supply?

If it still doesn't work, contact Fanatec Support for an RMA.

• Hi, did you solve it? Same issue for me, waiting 2 days for support response, live chat not working :/
  • Hey Dan, yeah it turned out to be the start button, feels totally different now it's been fixed, be patient with the support team there is a thread out there with a phone number, they were really helpful, usually takes 2 days to respond, however I don't think they work the weekend at all, So ignore those days. I'll have a scout around for the number for you to call, but for real once you get in touch they'll do everything in their power to get you up and going again. I found it...... Endor AG Office (sales questions, stock, product content , shipments/deliveries, etc.) Hotline: +49 (871) 9221 122 (Mo-Fr 09.00-16.00) (UTC+01:00) E-mail: EU - [email protected] US - [email protected] Tech. Support Hotline: +49 (871) 9221 299 (Mo-Fr 14.00-16.00) (UTC+01:00) E-mail: [email protected] From my experience these guys are friggin awesome. So don't panic!
  • Hello, I know this is a old topic, but can you detail how you fixed this issue?

I'm facing the same problem now, the base simply don't start anymore since last sunday.

Thanks in advance.