Please give an answer ... You promised! Fanatec in Russia

Hello Admin Fanatec! 

I decided to write here - because they still don’t give me an answer - they only promise ... I beg you

here is the answer of your service ...:
Hi Dmitry, 

Thank you so much for your email. I will forward your email to the management. 
Our customers are very important for us, so we are always very happy about constructive suggestions. 

Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße

Franziska Faltermeier

(Fanatec Sales Team)

-------------------------------

my appeal 7.08.2019
Good afternoon Dear Fanateс! 

First of all, I want to thank you for the fantastic work that you do for Simracing Fans around the world! You are an example and standard of approach in any business — how you work on the technical qualities of your product and how you work with the community — this deserves real respect for every Fanateс employee! I write to you with hope and faith that for you every fan is important and it doesn’t matter where he lives ... but I live in Russia and for many years I have been bitter about what you don’t sell to Russia. You sell to almost every country in Europe ... Big, small - you sell even on the islands, but why don't you sell to Russia? aren't we your fans from Russia unimportant? I know that many times people have approached you and asked about it - but every time you are not inclined in your decisions ... I was told for a long time that you think about problems with customs, mail ... but everything changes, in a lot of things have changed in Russia - and everything works very reliably. You understand that your product goes to Russia and no less than to the countries of Eastern Europe ... I ask you to give an answer why you do not want to sell to Russia directly - so that we do not experience such problems with couriers who buy from you then they sell to us ... Your colleagues from Germany ComputerUnivers - easily sells to Russia and a lot of people buy different products there. If you are looking for support in our country, then I can recommend you people who fit your philosophy of partners who are passionate about their work and very technically competent - they are not just people who want to cash in on users - they are those who develop simracing in Russia! - If you are interested, tell me about this. I can help in this matter. But I didn’t write to you for this, I wrote to you with the hope of hearing an honest answer to a loyal customer - I have ALL of your products - many steering wheels, pedals, boxes, and of course the Podium - thank you very much for it! I believe that my letter will not go unanswered ... After all, you are Pure in your thoughts and moving forward!

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for your support and for your kind message. We would of course like to serve our Russian fans better by selling directly to your country, and we are working on it. However this process takes some time (expect it will be at least a year away). We are very keen to stay in contact with you and will be grateful for your recommendations.

Best regards,
    Dom
    (Fanatec Community Manager)
  • Dmitry VolskyDmitry Volsky Member
    edited August 2019
    Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for your support and for your kind message. We would of course like to serve our Russian fans better by selling directly to your country, and we are working on it. However this process takes some time (expect it will be at least a year away). We are very keen to stay in contact with you and will be grateful for your recommendations.

Best regards,
    Dom
    (Fanatec Community Manager)