Full force

Was just wondering since Fanatec have done a deal to have F1 license ClubSport DD+ F1 bundle will the new F1 24 EA game support full force or will we just see this great new feature die away and never happen I hope not but suspect it will.

Comments

• edited May 26

Not at launch, no.

It will come at some point in the future in first games, with most likely iRacing being the first.

• So hopefully we will get Full force in F1 24 in a patch update hope so will look forward too it

• full force is supported at sdk some time now. its up to game developers when they add that

• Sander DSander D Member

Why can't they just use the True Force api, I thought they were basically the same

• They are absolutely not the same, not even close.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited May 28

trueforce have 2 motors instead off one if you talk about the g923

what makes this unique is, you can deliver 2 different type signals at same time

fanatec talked about music. if im correct then g923 can make a stereo music instead off mono

• Jean MilordJean Milord Member
    edited May 28

@MauriceBöschen "They are absolutely not the same, not even close."

How are Trueforce and Fullforce different? Can we expect a similar result in games, or is one of them clearly superior?

I've read that the next games that will support Fullforce are iRacing, ACC, and then GT7. I think GT7 is the one that could benefit the most since the FFB is really subpar.

• The newly implemented driver test page with FullForce tests for the CS DD gives you a first glimpse of what FullForce is capable of and from first comments online everyone agrees that FullForce has a lot more potential than True Force.

• i may todo one example from stereo. user may feel if someone hit you with a car in left side or right side

i not know tho if something like this is supported in g923 trueforce

• iRacing does now has the FullForce API enabled according to there Season 3 Patch Notes.

• Jordan LABBEJordan LABBE Member
    edited June 13

Hello ! Any update on that topic ?

I saw on the news released by Iracing that the full force was enabled with the Season 3 updates, but i still just have the logitech True Force option in the control menu and could not feel any difference for now.

I also saw on reddit recently that the Iracing note was wrong and that Full Force was not enabled.

Maurice, do you have a clear answer on that topic ?

Thanks !

• It was a mistake in the release notes, it was never intended to be released in the Season 03 Build.

• thanks Maurice

• It’s now August and iRacing still doesn’t have this added yet. Or any game from my understanding. This is a bit frustrating from a customer stand point as this was one of the main reasons I purchased this new 12nm wheelbase back in December 2023. It’s now been 8 months and this Full Force technology is not being utilized yet. It would be nice if Fanatec would reach out to iRacing and see what is going on.

• This is really frustrating. I bought the clubsport dd+15nm for pc and ps5 to play with full force. I'm still waiting and thinking of selling it. Instead I will buy a logitech pro wheel with true force. I'm tired of waiting and it's ridiculous that they promoted it this way.

• Trueforce is currently nerfed on GT7. You might have a long wait.