GT DD PRO not centred in comp mode

Hello,

I have a strange problem when I use my GT DD PRO in “comp mode CSW V2.5”, the steering wheel does not seem to be centered in the games (ACC, BeamNG ...), while it is well centered in the fanatec control center.

To center it correctly in games, I need to re-calibrate it by turning it 13° to the right in the control center.

Normal mode :

Comp mode CSW V2.5 :

Comments

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited September 5

could be because auto mode not have 900. most games use old steering wheel standard what is in market

game developers not always follow the hardware maker rules. they have own rules.

i'm little surprised that game developers use this trueforce from Logitech as that is not some standard protocol like DirectX

by default its silly because it makes for game developers todo extra work

• some older games may even have 240 steering wheel angle as standard, because at that time there was not even had 900

for those this Auto mode don't work either, and you need set it manually

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited September 5

it could be that original 1080 steering wheel angle come from company called the Frex, around 2008

that was very expensive at that time. not every user could buy this

years later Trustmaster made them and then Fanatec

• The steering wheel is not centered in comp CSW mode.

The games are recent: Assetto corsa Competitizion (with the settings recommended by the forum), BeamNG which supports bases up to at least 2000°.

It's simple: I set the base to Automatic (SA) in PC mode, and the steering wheel is centered. Now, if I switch the steering wheel to Comp CSW mode, BeamNg indicates a 2-3° offset.

• i think you not understand me, issue may come from the game and not from the hardware self

also is there some specific reason why you try play comp mode in modern games? that mode by default is meant for some older games

• I don't really have any particular reason other than the fact that Comp Mode is recommended in the forum for Assetto Corsa (AC or ACC) and also the Mobile App only seems to work in this mode (Tuning, ITM).