Endor AG’s business is taken over by CORSAIR

"Landshut, September 13, 2024 – Insolvency proceedings were initiated for Endor AG (WKN 549166 / ISIN: DE0005491666) by a decision of the Landshut insolvency court on September 13, 2024 under the file number IN 542/24. Lawyer Dr Hubert Ampferl, a partner at the law firm Dr Beck & Partner, was appointed as the insolvency administrator. CORSAIR® (Nasdaq: CRSR) has acquired the business operations of Endor AG as part of an asset deal. The shares in the foreign subsidiaries will also be transferred. Additionally, CORSAIR will take over all active employment contracts of Endor AG. Endor AG will be fully liquidated as part of the insolvency proceedings and its stock market listing will be terminated shortly. Shareholders should expect not to receive any payments. The company’s real estate remains up for sale."

Comments

• yeah i guess its good news, some stuff is still open in my mind, but i think we see that in future

• Kireth Videos are not well received here (and pretty much everywhere else). They are banned in the Fanatec Subreddit for good reason: no one likes these.

• Yesterday my base died not even a year old, will it possibly to get to RMA with the situation that fanatec are in right now ?

I really wanna stick with Fanatec but we need more information on this..

Kind of regards

Smail

• Repairs and warranty in general are still fully covered, sure.

• Awesome to hear that! Im very sad that my base yesterday died just when I was turning in to the corner on when I was turning it stuck on a angle that I could turn anymore afterwards I did turn off and I couldn’t get to power it on anymore. I was playing on F1 24 with your profile pack.

• Louis PassaroLouis Passaro Member
    edited September 15

I think he makes pretty good content when it comes to GT7. I don’t watch his other stuff however. Making content about a company going under seems kind of tacky.

I have to say I feel bad for Thomas. He seemed like a sim racer who started a company out of passion vs starting a company to make money.

Have there been any rumblings if Corsair will possibly have a liquidation super sale on current stock?

• i think tj lose is track already some years ago, usually may happen if you own too much money

• we to live in digital world, banks does not need usually see finance results from company, they to see how much money comes in to company and how much goes out. its really easy, they not liked numbers anymore. so they kick tj out as he was main issue in company

but those number issues does not come with one day.

there was talks Corsair already want buy Fanatec before?,

that is probaply a day when tj made is own big mistake when they refuse that, at least then he would get money

• It's the first chapter of a new era for Fanatec.

Good Luck!😊

• Agreed. If anyone can turn Fanatec around I believe Corsair can (depending on their intentions). Obviously it won't happen overnight.

• My initial thought was that they'd get the software combined and stable. But then I remembered my iCUE problems lol.

Fingers crossed.

• Yup icue is great when it works. But then it just stops working, usually after an update, just like Logitech Ghub. As far as a business goes I do believe Corsair is the best option for us.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited September 15

i not use that iCUE much, but yeah i to have also in my pc Corsair stuff, Power supply and the Cpu cooler

• they could mix Fanalab in future with the iCUE but main stuff most likely would still run separately

• edited September 15

Not gonna happen.

Lab and Driver will merge into a single software in the near future but without any iCUE linkage. This merge was planned since years and is in development since months and wont have anything to do with Corsair.

• As a 15+ year fanatec customer I think blaming Kireth for simply telling the truth is quite wrong.

He's kept me informed about the finacial problems far better & quicker than Fanatec!

edited September 16

i think they take somewhere a idea that Kireth was that who caused the company bankrupt, be cause he talked stuff like this in first place.

unfortunately or lucky its not true at all, company had issues already before that, they was not even able deliver black Friday stuff that fast enoh what shows, they already had some money problems

• He is very mis-informed and often makes completely wrong statements, misleading headline titles and thumbnails and his overall arrogance that people ONLY get info from HIM exclusively is what annoys everyone. He thinks he is the God of everything, which he just is not.

• I agree that Kireth is a bit of a weasel, however, its clear that he is brave enough to talk about Fanatec when other Youtubers are more concerned with there kick backs from sales links or getting free product,

It might not be a lot of money to some on here, but it took me a long time to save for my CSL DD, and to go through "will it arrive or not" back in April 24 wasnt nice, and now the fear of not doing firmware updates in case it bricks it, and puts me into the warranty nightmare.

Just wished I had been more aware of the Fanatec issues at that time. (No thanks to those "kickback" You tubers mentioned above), I would of saved a while longer and gone to Simagic and been spared this nightmare.

• William OtisWilliam Otis Member
    edited September 16

I wouldn't call Kireth's interest in Fanatec "brave". He's more of a vulture circling a wounded animal in the arid hot sun of the desert than a Youtuber that's enthusiastic. He's clearly in it for the grift. If he really gave a damn, he'd provide factual statements, and refrain to the self fellating and grandstanding he regularly does. For a while, he couldn't go 5 minutes without saying how "Fanatec doesn't like me"... That got annoying really fast. The other thing that really has me not wanting to see his content at all is, he makes claims in his titles, and then discusses something different in the video (click bait) and then he begins that video with a claim and completely ignores it throughout the video... What the ever-living heck?!? Dude needs to write a full script, and then check it for cohesion before rushing to publish his drivel.

For Fanatec news concerning the Corsair buyout, I waited for anybody else, despite multiple Kireth videos appearing at the top of the YT search. I've even watched videos where someone recorded it on a $40 tablet with the mic quality of a knockoff Xbox 360 chat mic, instead of watching Kireth's stuff. His channel is that bad!

• Vulture, yes that better than Weasel, and agree his channel is very poor, and he does love himself, however, I stand by that he did report on the issues, when others kept there silence to keep the free kit coming.

I have said it on here before, but I will repeat, that I believe Corsair will shutter this forum, they dont like negative speech. During the H100i water cooler recall (Might of got that part wrong, it was a long time ago) peoples posts on their forum where just dissappearing. Lets wait and see.

• the problem is, in fanatec there may also people who love himself only. Corsair may remove them tho if they see any

edited September 16

Corsair is opposite Company for fanatec, they been always focusing the quality

corsair may not tolerate this at all if customer buys a product and after 10 min it just burns down

• Allan and Kireth are both misinformed gossip pedlers…. no one should read or listen to any sensationalist drivel they spew

Goodbye Fanatec! thanks for the great quality sim racing products in the past over the years. Corsair will cheapen the quality while raising the price, but add quality RGB lights.

I’m not a Corsair customer and will not be a Corsair’s Fanatec customer. Hope for the sim racing community and original Fanatec employees they don’t screw everything up searching for profit margin like they certainly will

edited September 16

well, over year i been hear so many complains from user that my head already little hurts,

only what i hope is that Corsair fix those all the new customers and for current ones as well

you may not understand this, but this kind egoism's what been happened in here dragged the Endor AG bankrupt in first place

edited September 16

you probaply not even remember this but there was thousands off unhappy customers what Endor AG disappoint them

sure there always also some happy customers with they products. but company needs usually allot more for survive

in fact even TJ self tell sorry about that in youtube, but it was already too late, because damage was already made

but why it was TJ fault ? because he was a Company boss, he needs look what he little kids are doing

• there are also some extra news if some not know already

they to continue warranty for current users, so not need worry

• Will Fanatec remain as a brand name? I can't get used to the idea of the Fanatec name disappearing.