Fanatec DD2

does anyone even think why by default DD2 is Fanatec best product?

its because off this

its huge risk usually add 5 year warranty to the product, by default it means that product is very good

Comments

• I hope so. Just got a new one delivered today and just powered it up. Fearful of doing the firmware. The problem is if it ever needs service in that 5 years will Fanatec respond in a timely manner or will they even still be in operation.

• hard do say for that, my DD2 is also under warranty, they to been had defects with them as well but when it works, it works good

also if search little then actual real race drivers use that as well.

• also by default i'm not worry about that warranty self at all,

for me personally is more other value about this product and its that they actually risk add that much years

you simply may not see that in other sim race company products

• Not true. The Simucube Ultimate and the Simucube ActivePedal both have 5 years worth of warranty. 

• are we really compare simcube with DD2 ? there huge price difference between those two. in that price they should give product 10 years warranty

• I am not comparing the 2 on price, reliability, performance or features. I am just stating a fact that your statement was incorrect. The 5 year warranty only has value if you can actually get service. It has been a nightmare for many Fanatec customers and at this point no guarantee that Corsair will honer it.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited September 16

i think you still worry about wrong thing, when company gives 5 year warranty, it means usually this device don't break down that easy

Norway i think 5 year warranty is standard, so if you buy product at there they all may have 5 year warranty as minimum

i been work in industrial, at we think usually other way. if you have a small team. we usually not really want invest too much for customer support, so if product breaks down at warranty period, it means we have a problem and we may need start think redesign the product or start buy components from some other company.

fanatec been lose his track sometime ago now mostly because of this CEO tj

and there is high Change that Corsair will change that, because Corsair buy fanatec for start make profit not opposite