GT7 DD Pro FFB Issue

I received mine DD Pro a few days ago, but I'm having issues with FFB in GT7.

There is no issue with another games, only with GT7. No FFB at all.

The strange thing is that, if I try with different profile, I can feel the FFB in GT7 (PS5).

I already deleted my account and created again without success.

Any help?

Comments

• Are you starting up just with the dd or w a Sony controller first?

• I'm starting with a Sony Controller first. I cannot start with DD. I push the PS button but nothing happens (when playstation is in standby).

I installed the game again but same issue.

If I play with another profile the FFB is OK. I need to find a way to use with my profile.

• Tried turn on the PS5 in physical button and then used only DD Whell (without starting the sony controller) but the issue is the same.

• The DD won’t start the PS, so yes the button is the way. I always start that way so why I asked. Sounds like a GT7 issue not one I’ve seen but try over at GTplanet.net

• Hi David, I'm not 100% on your exact problem statement... but if you're experiencing FFB variations(one account FFB feels weak but another account FFB feels different) in different PS profile accounts, then try verifying below:

In PS5 - Settings (not in GT7, but in main menu PS5 Setting) - Go to Accessories - Go to Controller - Vibration Intensity

Make sure this Vibration intensity is same across all PS profiles, otherwise Gran Turnismo FFB will be different between PS accounts within the game. Though this is controller setting, it does impact the wheel as well.

Hopefully this was your question, but if not let us know.

You can set whatever setting you prefer for controller, the point here is to make sure they are same across different GT7 profiles if you want same FFB feelings. I recommend leaving it at Standard IMO