When I attach the ClubSport V3 pedals to my DD PRO the power button does not work.

Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the right category. Sorry if I made a mistake.

On my Fanatec dd pro the power and control button does not work if I connect the v3 pedals with a rj12 cable, if I unplug the pedal board everything works perfectly again.

I noticed that if I connect the v3 pedals to the dd pro 8 nm base the problems start. When the base is ALREADY turned on everything works perfectly, when I connect the pedals the power and off button no longer works, I can't even change ps/pc mode. When I unplug the pedal board everything works again. But in all this if I turn on the base in ps mode and THEN connect the pedals even if the off button doesn't work I can still use the pedal board correctly together with the base, but if I want to turn off the base I have to unplug the pedal board first. If instead the base is turned off and I connect the pedals it doesn't turn on and nothing works.

Driver: 455

Products: ClubSport Pedals V3, Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base (8 Nm)

Platform: PlayStation

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Comments

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited October 4

you could use 451 i quess

i to hear one CSL DD user talk something about the power button aswell

but he was not fully clear about that, your info is more detailed

• Hello good evening.

From what I can tell you after days of testing I understood that if I want to use my dd pro I have to turn it on without the pedal board connected, after which I can connect it using everything normally. The only problem until I disconnect the rj12 cable, the power button of the dd pro base remains lit on blue and stops executing any command, that is, I can neither turn off my base nor change the mode from blue red yellow or purple.

I have another CLS pedal board and if I connect this one I have no problem so I think it depends either on the pedal board or on the interconnection between the two.

I tried to do the firmware update from scratch but absolutely nothing changes.

I opened a ticket to Fanatec and I've been waiting for a response for a few days, I hope they respond.

Sorry to ask you this, but why switch to version 451? Shouldn't the latest 455 driver be better?

Thanks

• because your issue sounds like the some-sort firmware bug