RMA 1 year waiting and Fanatec steals $672 from me

Please take the time to read my emails.

It all started in December 2023 when I started Fanatec Control Manager and I was told that it had a firmware update to do which I did.

After my base no longer worked, I contacted Fanatec support.

And they told me to send my base and that we would repair it and that the warranty had been over for 1 month I would have to pay the repair costs which is not normal for me because it was due to their warranty but in the end I accepted and sent my DD1 to their warehouse.

After 3 weeks I was informed that my base was not repairable you can read it in my emails.

I asked them what we could do after several months of waiting I was offered a 30% discount on a new DD1 base which I accepted but I am still waiting because no one sent me a quote with the DD1 at 30% off.

I send another email, we have been waiting 10 months and finally I receive a quote that I must accept within 14 days see the ORDER file. I am asked to pay $672.00 US + $39 for shipping.

This morning I receive my package from FEDEX and to my great surprise they send me back my old DD1 base which was not repairable and they charge me $672.00 US + $39 for shipping it is really theft I am disgusted please share my experience.

Below is the email I just sent them today.

I really need an explanation about this transaction.

As you can see I have been waiting for a solution for my DD1 for a year.

In previous emails I was advised that the base was not repairable.

Your solution was to give me a 30% discount on a new base.

Which I accepted, this morning I received my old base which was not repairable and I paid an amount of 672.00US + 39.00 shipping all that for 1 year of waiting can you send me a base that works new as expected.

I can't believe the service I am being offered, just think about 1 year of waiting to receive my old base which is not repairable and they charge me $672.00 US.

What do I do now I get on my knees in front of you.??

Robert Clement

Comments

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited 2:25AM

i personally newer follow company rules.

if something would happen to my DD2, i just would go Moza or some other company, there are allot in market who makes the Direct Drives

those days are long time gone that there is only one company who does this kind stuff

also DD1 self is not Discontinued product, unless you talk about the PlayStation version ?

edited 3:05AM

those people who send you those messages may not even work anymore in fanatec self. so they not even care

at day when bank decide release TJ. it was clear sight that something bad was happening at inside company.

• had to say i not fully trust your images tho. i seen weird stuff in here before

• hi m8. same here. waiting for a year on my order. sent emails no communication from this shit company. i will never again order from this company.

i orderd my system else were 1 week i had all i orderd. so this company can kiss my liily white behind. choke on my money fanascam.

edited 6:56AM

well, people are getting they stuff, so you info is not really clear, and perhaps you should talked more about this in forum