I WILL NEVER BUY MORE AT FANATEC - 1600€e and does not respond after a week

I AM VERY PUSHED WITH FANATEC. Last Friday, November 1, I bought the DD1 base and Formula 1 wheel. I spent € 1600. On top of spending so much money, they charged me almost € 60 for shipping.

I received an email confirming the order and they informed me that when it is sent, they will send me another email with the tracking number.

Since that moment I have not heard from them.

Because of their email with tracking number didn´t arrive to me, On Tuesday I entered the order page of the website and I saw that my order was already sent, but I had not received a tracking number.

I send them several messages through the web AND NOT A WHOLE ANSWER after spending more than € 1600. I wrote in the forum and NOT A WHOLE ANSWER.

If the order shipped on Monday, i should have already received the items, in addition to paying € 60 for the shipment.

As they do not inform me, I have called UPS 3 times until they wanted to search if there was any order to my location, since I do not have a tracking number, and UPS tells me THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY order TO MY ADDRESS .....

WHERE PUSSY IS MY ORDER ????? I WANT MY ORDER OR MY MONEY.

I don´t care A SHIT THEY HAVE CHANGED THE WEB, I have spent a lot of money and I want my wheel and base or my money, or at least tell me where it is and if it is on the way.

LAST TIME I BUY ON YOUR WEB.

I THINK SEND MANY MESSAGES UNTIL THEY ANSWER TO ME.

THANKS FOR NOTHING

Comments