V3 pedals with ps4

Hi all,

I'm completely new to fanatec so this may of been asked many times before!

I've just purchased a csl elite wheel, clubsport pedals and the clubsport handbrake and I'm running it all on ps4 playing dirt rally 2.0

I've had a couple of goes with it all and it all works great but was just wondering....

Do I have to set up the pedals on a PC first or update them?

Are the pedals supposed to rumble on ps4?

Is anybody else running the damper kit on dirt rally? I bought the kit just in case but have found that the pedals feel pretty good without it, the brakes fairly stiff as it is and the throttle seems light and fast which for me on rally is a good thing

Sorry if these questions have been asked before

Thanks very much!

Comments

• Congrats on the new purchase! Hope you like them.

No requirement to connect to a PC first, though upgrading the firmware is a good idea so would recommend you at least do that.

The rumble function requires support from each game developer. I know it works in F1 2019, but doesn't work in GT Sport.

Don't know about the damper, sorry.

• Also take a note of the current drivers/firmware that came on your equipment in case you need to revert back to factory specs.

Keith.

• I have v2 pedals and the brake rumbled in dirt but i havent felt it rumble in dirt 2.. only had new wheel a few days

• Thats brilliant chaps thank you very much

So far I am very impressed with how the new wheel and pedals feel, alot more accurate than the g29 I was using before. Just need to get it dialled in abit more!

• Using a CSW 2.5 with CSP V3, Shifter and Handbrake.

The Drift/Rally wheel rim is an absolute must have for rally sims.

I am using the hydraulic dampener on the gas pedal with a minimum setting. This way you add a slight, more-realistic dampening to the gas reaction. Helps in developing muscle memory.

For the brakes, I recommend the brake performance kit, it makes a huge difference.

• I have just received my V3 pedals, I have connected them to my CSL Elite wheelbase on the PS4 with the RJ12 cable, but the pedals are not working. Steering wheel works fine. What am I doing wrong?