Faulty unit to be returned

Hi all I have a faulty CSL elite wheelbase that is still under warranty, can anyone kindly let me know the address and contact details of the Australian Fanatec agent, and also what is the normal procedure when sending the faulty wheelbase to the Fanatec agent.

Cheers

Lee

Comments

• You have to open an RMA case through you account section in the webshop. Please do not send your faulty gear to any address without having a RMA number from the support team!

• Thanks for the reply and yes I understand one needs a RMA but I am unable to find a link anyware on the Fanatec website within my account page or outside of it too in regard to returns of faulty product that is under warranty... What is Webshop?

• Webshop is the shop where you bought your gear (www.fanatec.com)

In the account section you have a Tab called "Your Products" where you can then find all your gear and from there you can open a new support case and thats the only way to get technical support!

• Yup, have found it and have sent message.

Thanks for your help.

Stay safe.

• Same. My csl elite stopped working after about 3 months. Waiting for a response too.

• My brand new csl unit arrived broken...

not been able to play it, it seems getting new products from fanatec with faults happens quite often...

• And why you post this in a 4 month old thread?

Faulty products can always happen. I also got 2 Samsung 980 Pro SSDs arrived faulty.... Not a Fanatec specific "problem".