Wreckfest and DD2

When I purchased my DD2 I was surprised with the amount of info available for Wreckfest or NASCAR and was a bit underwhelmed by the settings I found so I spent the last couple months testing various setups. In my testing I spent 90% of the time driving alone around the outside rim of Mudford Park in the Rocket, the settings seem to work well with other cars and tracks and the force feedback seems good. Will be up front it's not the easiest car to handle but this is a demolition derby game and I need the exercise. Would be curious as to what others thought of these settings. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Robert

DD2 & R300 Podium wheel

PC Mode, 373,674,40,3

SEN 540

FF 49

LIN Off

NDP 14

NFR 9

NIN Off

INT Off

FEI 80

FOR 90

SPR 90

DPR 90

BLI - Off (my pedals don't support this)

SHO - Off (the R300 wheel doesn't support this)

In game

Difficulty Settings:

Custom

Manual With Clutch

Off

Off

Off

Expert

Advanced (all of these are the default except for the first setting FORCE FEEDBACK)

FANATEC Podium Wheel Base DD2

Graphics:  (these are a WIP)

(I have an RTX 2080 TI 2560x1440 144hz running 457.09)

Custom

High

High

Medium

Medium

Medium

Low

High

Disabled

Enabled

Enabled

Off

8x

High

Comments

• That looks really helpful - Wreckfest was a disapointment with the wheel - I found I did much better in the game with the controller.

I assume this is true for any wheel in wreckfest, not just fanatec.

It does feel like there are a number of 'arcade racer' style games where an xbox style controller just works better - A friend of mine is really into that Grid game and he uses a controller with that one.