Preorder confusion - CSL Loadcell Kit

I'm so confused. I ordered the CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit on 01/15 and the website said that it's available on 01/20. Today my order page said that "Preorder: 01/27". I got frustrated and I canceled my order... just to see that the site now says that the kit is "Available / Ready to ship".

So is it available or not? Should I place a new order again? How long will I have to wait? Has this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• edited January 2021

Curious about this as well. Placed my order on the 19th of Jan. when the load cell said pre-order for 1/20. As of today, my order now states available 1/29, which would be ok, but I'm having to wait on the load cell for them to ship my wheel/base, and other pedals even though they were ready. Now I see what you see. It says available on the site, but my order still states Jan. 29. Zero communication on Fanatec's part. Post with any updates if you don't mind. Trying to figure out what to do. I've spent a lot of money to have products seemingly withheld from me.

Thanks!

*edit-incorrect date

• So after my post, I decided to try to order the load cell kit again... shortly after my status changed to "processed" and this afternoon I received a fedex tracking number. My canceled order still has "Availability date: Jan 29, 2021"... I have no idea how they process the orders... I thought that they would send out pre-orders before new ones... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯