csl elite pedals dead zone problem

i have a big dead zone on my accelerator at the start and the end of the pedal travel. And with my breaking pedal i have a dead zone, it does not breaking before the back of the pedal touch the foam.

Comments

• Have you tried adjusting the accelerator in the damaged driver? There is an option to set custom ranges for where your pedal reads.

Do you have the load cell brake? If so then it won’t read any force until you actually reach the rubber springs, this is also sort of a realistic feeling that would be programmed into the non-loadcell, however it will also be able to be changed in the driver

• Clément QuerClément Quer Member
    edited May 2021

i don't have loadcell i tried the repair option but nothing changed, so i understand that this is normal there is a"dead zone" on the breaking pedal, but on the accelerator i have a BIG dead zone, at the end and the start of the pedal travel and i can't edit this

• Clemens Quer, Hello

I have only had the CSL Elite pedals without load cell for 1 week.

I also noticed the dead zone.

I play Dirt Rally 2.0.

My problem solution:

Caution, do not use force when lifting out the potentiometer.

In the game (Dirt Rally 2.0) I turned the pedals and loosened the 3 screws from the potentiometer and carefully lifted it out of the guide. (In the game, therefore, to be able to check the function)

It is a test of patience, but it works. Then I turned the gear a little backwards and reinserted it into the guide, but not screwed it tight.

Then I checked in the game with the input message whether I no longer had a dead zone at the beginning. After trying several times, it works.

Then fix the potentiometer with the 3 screws.

I did the same with the brake pedal.

Then I calibrated the pedals in Dirt Rally 2.0.

It is a test of patience, but it works.

At the beginning, I no longer have a dead zone on both pedals.

In Dirt Rally 2.0 I now drive better times because I no longer have a dead zone.

I don't have a solution for the dead zone at the end of the pedal travel.

• i didn't understand ^^ i'm french and don't really understand, so if you can be more precise or if you have a video of this =).

• Clemens Quer, bonjour

Je n'ai les pédales CSL Elite sans capteur de force que depuis 1 semaine.

J'ai aussi remarqué la zone morte. Je joue à Dirt Rally 2.0.

Ma solution de problème :

Attention, ne forcez pas lorsque vous soulevez le potentiomètre.

Dans le jeu (Dirt Rally 2.0), j'ai tourné les pédales et desserré les 3 vis du potentiomètre et l'ai soigneusement sorti du guide. (Dans le jeu, donc, pour pouvoir vérifier la fonction)

C'est un test de patience, mais ça marche. Ensuite, j'ai tourné l'engrenage un peu en arrière et je l'ai réinséré dans le guide, mais je ne l'ai pas vissé à fond.

Ensuite, j'ai vérifié dans le jeu avec le message d'entrée si je n'avais plus de zone morte au début. Après l'avoir essayé plusieurs fois, ça marche.

Fixez ensuite le potentiomètre avec les 3 vis.

J'ai fait la même chose avec la pédale de frein.

C'est un test de patience, mais ça marche.

Ensuite, j'ai calibré les pédales en Dirt Rally 2.0.

Au début, je n'ai plus de zone morte sur les deux pédales.

En Dirt Rally 2.0, je conduis maintenant de meilleurs temps car je n'ai plus de zone morte.

Je n'ai pas de solution pour la zone morte en fin de course pédale.

-------------------

Je ne parle pas non plus français, anglais, etc. Je ne parle que l'allemand.

Si vous utilisez Firefox, je recommande ce module complémentaire

https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/traduzir-paginas-web/?utm_source=addons.mozilla.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search

Ce module complémentaire traduit un grand nombre de langues.

Pour traduire mon texte allemand en français, j'utilise Google Translate.

J'espère que vous pourrez lire ceci.