CSL DD and Porsche 911 GT3 R with Podium Button Module Endurance

Hi racers, can anyone tell me if the CSL DD would work with the Porsche 911GT3 R wheel with Podium Button Module Endurance to display all of the telemetry data that the DD1/2 does rather than just the Legacy data ? Cheers in advance !

Comments

• Yes, the BME will be fully compatible from Day1.

• Thanks heaps for the quick response Maurice, that's great news.

• By the way is that the same with the CSW v2.5 wheelbase, as in can you use the fanalab software to display all the LED and ITM data to the Podium Button Module Endurance or its that only possible with the DD Bases ? Sorry if these are dumb questions mate but I'm a Newbie to the Fanatec Ecosystem.

• With a recent driver that's also possible on CSW V2.5 since a year or so, yes :)

• Oh that's excellent, thank mate I really appreciate the info. Cheers Andy

• Hello,

My BME seems to get stuck on tunning menu if I press the tuning menu button since I upgraded to the CSL DD. It works fine on my other rig with a CSW V2.5. I can page thru settings and change things but when I push the menu button to return to ITM screen nothing happens and some of the buttons won't register input. The only way to get out of the setup menu is to open Fanalab and reset all tuning menu presets. Any suggestions welcomed. All drivers and firmware have been updated to latest version.

Base is 1.0.3.2

WB Motor is 1.0.1.3

BME is 18

Wireless QR is 6.0.0.1

PC Driver 415

Thanks,

Kevin

• A complete uninstall of fanalab and drivers and a reinstall after reboot seems to have fixed my problem with tuning menu hanging on my PBME.

Kevin

• I just had the same problem with my PBME and CSL DD. Tuning menu getting stuck. Unplugging the CSL DD and plugging back in to the power worked