Fanatec refusing to accept the delivery of an RMA.

I have an RMA I sent in a few weeks back and was wondering how it was going. Looking at the UPS tracking info it's being refused delivery by Fanatec: "The receiver does not want the product and refused the delivery. / We're attempting to get further instructions and may return the shipment." It's in the original Fanatec packaging with the shipping label, including RMA info, on the boxes as requested in the RMA instructions.

Is there any way to contact support? I've already sent emails but I'm concerned that with the refusal of delivery it will be sent back which means it goes through customs again. The only number I've been able to find through the forum looks to be a European number and I'm in North America.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Hi Chris,

The problem is an issue with the digital transfer of customs costs and/or fees, which UPS no longer does digitally. Please contact support team via main page to have it resolved. It should not be sent back and is just a matter of Fanatec resolving any costs.

• I have replied to the email thread for the RMA as well as the support ticket but have not heard anything back. It was refused last week. I would have expected Fanatec support to have reached out or responded to my queries if there is something they needed from me.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Nothing to do on your end. Fanatec need to work it out with UPS. Same thing just happened to me ;)