Fanatec Driver 431beta for CSL, CSW and Podium WB (all wheels)
Changelog of driver 431
Please read carefully, there are significant changes to how the Tuning Menu works.
- Podium DD1 / DD2 Base: 690 (NEW)
- Podium DD1 / DD2 Motor: 42 (NEW)
- CSL DD / GT DD PRO Base: 18.104.22.168 (NEW)
- CSL DD / GT DD PRO Motor: 22.214.171.124 (NEW)
- CSW V1 Base: 688 (NEW)
- CSW V2 Base: 688 (NEW)
- CSW V2.5 Base: 688 (NEW)
- CSL E Base: 688 (NEW)
- CSL E Base PS4: 688 (NEW)
- CSL / CSW Motor: 22
- Podium HUB: 6
- Podium BME: 19 (NEW)
- CS SW Formula V2(X), V2.5(X): 43 (NEW)
- CS SW RS: 2 (NEW)
- CS SW BMW V2: 2 (NEW)
- CS UH V2 / UHX V2: 1 (NEW)
- GT DD PRO SW: 7 (NEW)
- CSL SW McLaren GT3 V2: 43 (NEW)
- CSL SW McLaren GT3: 33 (NEW)
- CSL SW WRC: 4
- CSL UH: 3
- CS P V3: 1.32
- CSL EP LCK: 1.10
- CSL P LCK: 1.60 (NEW)
New Tuning Menu "Standard Mode" is the default mode for all bases:
- In Standard Mode only essential settings are available.
- Standard Mode features only one custom setup. Advanced Mode features the usual 5 custom setups.
- In Standard Mode the range of available settings is slightly reduced to keep them within reasonable boundaries.
- Users can switch to "Advanced Mode" to unlock all settings via the driver UI or by holding the Tuning button for 3 seconds while being in the Tuning Menu.
New "Auto Setup" which is the factory default for P DD, CSL DD, GT DDPRO, CSW V2.5, CSL E WB PS4:
- Settings in Auto Setup can only be changed by the game, for example to push recommended settings.
- While in Auto Setup the user can only view the settings, but not change them.
- If the settings aren't set by the game, the factory default will be used.
- To customise settings the user can choose one of the custom setups.
Names and order of some settings in Tuning Menu adjusted for various display types:
- "APM" / "Analogue Paddle Mode" renamed to "ACP" / "Analogue Clutch Paddle Mode"
- For "FFS" the "PEAK" setting is the higher and "LINEAR" is the lower setting
- Order of the "MPS" setting adjusted
- SHO can be set to ON or OFF
- Other slight naming changes for different display types
- Adapted UI to new Simple/Advanced mode of Tuning Menu for supported bases
- Adapted UI to new Auto Setup of Tuning Menu for supported bases
- Fixed UI crash when using vibration test button on USB-Pedals
- Fixed UI crash with CSP V1/V2 and CSR Elite Pedals
- Fixed LED test button missing for BME on UH(X) V2
- Fixed BLI missing without CSP V3 connected (on tuning page)
- Text adjustments for hints
- Fixed crash with CSP V1 (Added to the new UI)
- Fixed Shifter tab hides when switching modes
- Fixed Mouse Emulation "Default" button only affects cursor speed
- Fixed Handbrake on Pedals via USB and Pedals via base
- Added and re-enabled MIN / MAX calibration for Handbrake when connected to base
- Added automatic check for new driver version. Notification shown in bottom left of the driver UI window if a new version is available for download
- Added image selection for chosen steering wheels: McLaren V1, McLaren V2, CSL P1 (V2)
- Added CS SW BMW V2/ CS SW RS APM recolonization
- Added Hints to the side panel
- Added "hide page" toggle to shifter page
- Improved button input indicators for: Formula V2, McLaren, P1 V2, P1 BMW, CSL UH, UHv2, UHXv2
- Improved logic for pedal pages:
- Analogue pedals or no pedals connected to WB: Pedal page will be shown by default but can be hidden via toggle switch on the pedals or settings page. (Base can't detect analogue pedals which is why they need to be shown by default)
- Pedals with load cell connected to base: "Pedals via Base" page is shown and can't be hidden.
- Pedals with load cell connected via USB: "Pedals via USB" page is shown and can't be hidden.
- Pages can be toggled to be shown again via the settings page.
- New Standard/Advanced Mode for Tuning Menu on P DD, GT DD PRO, CSW (V1, V2, V2.5) and CSL WB (1.0, 1.1, PS4)
- New Auto Setup for Tuning Menu on P DD, CSL DD, GT DD PRO, CSW V2.5 and CSL WB PS4
- Fixed problems with APM on UH(X) and PHUB on PlayStation
- Fixed mouse cursor drift in GT Sport with Universal Hubs
- CSL UH D-Pad press now works to navigate in game menus
- Fixed sticky feeling after motor sensor calibration
- Fixed vibration/oscillation when resting wheel in specific positions
- Fixed mode selection issue on ClubSport Universal Hub V2
- Fixed CAL icon sometimes coming back when entering and leaving Tuning Menu
- Fixed APM paddles not clearing torque messages with wheels
CSL DD / GT DD PRO
- Improved boot up rotation
- Fixed wrong QR detection of CSL UH
Button Module Endurance
- Fixed clearing torque message by turning wheel to 90° was not possible
- Unified how CBP is shown to match other displays
- Fixed BME pop-up message being displayed later than on the wheel base
- Podium wheel base jolts can happen on ITM or analysis screens of the wheel base display. A workaround is to use the default screen with “Fanatec” logo while driving. We are still working on a fix which needs an extensive re-write of the P DD firmware.
- CSL Elite WB 1.1: Positive drift mode values are missing, will be fixed in next version.
- BME: LEDs brighter than before, might be too bright for some users. Will be adjusted in v20 to the level of before. We are also considering making it adjustable in the future.
- New function to calibrate handbrake when connected to wheel base only works when also Load Cell Pedals are connected. Buttons need adding to the page for analogue pedals which is shown by default.
Compatible FanaLab Version:
Mandatory to use 1.60.6. Link in 2nd post
How to report issues:
If you report a driver or firmware issue, please make cross checks:
- Update driver and FW separately to isolate an issue and find out if caused by driver OR firmware.
- Which driver OR firmware shows the issue
- Which driver OR firmware does not show the issue
- Check if you can reproduce the issue again if you go back to the version which seems to have caused the issue
- Post the answers gathered from the questions above + a short description of the issue including the following info:
- Wheel Base Model (product ID): ...
- Steering Wheel Model (product ID): ....
- Driver Version: ....
- Base FW Version: ....
- Motor FW Version: ....
- Wheel FW Version: ....
- FanaLab Version: ....
- Driver/FanaLab installed on C: drive or else?
- With driver related issues collect log files and zip them from C:\Users\Public\Fanatec Logs