State of my order (paid with prepayment/bank transfer)

Hello,

I've order a full rig on the 8th June 2021 (CSL DD, CSL pedals, McLaren GT3 V2, ...) and since then, my order is in process while availability dates are changing. I've not received any confirmation of my bank transfer from your part so I was wondering if you had received it ? :-) I have received an email stating that my wheel would arrive sooner than expected but the original expected delivery date was around the 20th June 2021 and it is still not there and apparently not processed by UPS. Have I done something wrong or everything is working as expected ?

Thanks in advance :-)

Have a nice day,

Hadrien.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Hadrien,

This is a question for customer service - please follow the 'Contact' link on the website and select the option 'I have a question about my order'.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Did you order everything together with 1 shipping payment?

• Yes I've ordered everything together :) the sales department answered me saying that everything is fine (my order is in process and the payment was successful) and my order will arrive in October.

• I have ordered pretty much the same. Just follow the expected date for the CSL DD. Everything will be shipped together and it will be the last acquired item that will decide dispatch date, which I believe should be the DD.

• I transferred money prepayment method Nov 29 2021 no sign of my money at OberBank Munchen Endor AG or in my account Fanatec bunch of crooks keep saying they have not got it....worse than Thrustmaster

• Yes Fanatec and their bankers Oberbank Munchen are a bunch of crooks who steal your money then say they don't have it.