ACC - CSL DD - McLaren V2 - pc - “jolts” for a split second mid game

Now that I think about it I have been experiencing getting these “jolts” . Usually felt more profoundly mid turn as that is when there is more of a sustained FFB.

previously discussed here too…

There is nothing in the game which suggest that the “jolts” are due to the game. I am right in the middle of the smooth track. No kerbs, pot-holes or cars nearby.

I am on my wheel maybe 20hrs per month. I get it maybe once a month. Last time was a few days ago and thought this was what others have experienced more frequently.

It feels like a sudden increase in FFB for an instant where you hit something hard or could also be construed as a lost of FFB momentarily and then it is back, and you feel the “jolt” momentarily as the FFB comes back. It does not do anything to affect the trajectory of the car or anything.

Do I assume this is just a usual electronic device lost of connection due to either the game/computer/internet connection? Just a case of an electronic glitch? Or something Fanatec will look at.

Do I just set NFR=0?

I mean … do we report when your mouse skip an instant when you move it across your screen? … You would think it is your mouse pad being uneven?

Comments