Clubsport v2 Pedals not recognised in Fanalab software

edited September 2022 in Pedals

Pretty much what the title says. My Clubsport 2.5 base and my F1 wheel are recognised in the Fanalab software correctly but I can't get it to recognise my Clubsport v2 Pedals and they just appear as greyed out NA.

I currently have them connected directly via USB. Any thoughts on this issue?

Also the clutch pedal is only registering 32% in the Fanatec Control panel, any ideas what could be causing this and how I can fix it?

The throttle pedal is also a bit temperamental and while it generally registers 100 a lot of the time occasionally it hits as little as 67%

Any suggestions on how to resolve these issues would be most welcome

Comments

• Hi Jonathan,

Regarding your pedals not showing up in Fanalab, I think that's normal. I have a set of CSP v1's (connected to my base), and they don't appear in Fanalab either. As long as they show in the control panel, and respond to input there, you should be fine.

I'm not sure of the manufacturing specs of the v2's, but I'm assuming they are like the v1's in that they use hall sensors for the clutch and throttle. I find that sometimes I'll get behavior like what you describe, and it has inevitably come down to me needing to simply clean the area around the sensor magnet. Over time, dirt and gunk can accumulate there and it can cause the sensor to be unable to consistently read the position (rotation) of the magnet. I just remove the sensor plate, then use a tissue to clean the magnet and the area around it, and that solves the problem. Hopefully it will for you too.

• Hi Gregg,

Thanks for confirming that your pedals also don't show up in Fanalab. Still seems weird to me as the brand new pedals do.

You were absolutely correct, build up of dirt and dust. Now seem to be responding a lot better. Thanks again