ONE THREAD - List of all orders / status - please add !

Comments

• You may be one of the lucky ones I truly hope so 👍

• as far i know, they email user when delivery is behind your door soon, not before.

you really should look your tracking progress at inside UPS web page

Date of order: 11/09/23

Products: Podium Button Module Endurance, ClubSport Wheel Rim 320

Invoice: 12/09/23

Date of receipt of product: no tracking number

• Ordered on the 10th of this month all items in stock,Order was processed and updated to completely shipped on the 11th of course the money was taken from my account. No update since,nothing on ups! First and last buy from these incompetent clowns 🤡 at least do the decent thing to your paying customers and post updates on your Web site,oh and maybe don't take my bloody money until you can get your act together and ship it!! Or at least give me the option to cancel if I don't want to wait for you to pull ya fingers out

Not a happy puppy 😕

• join the long list it’s this lack of communication and unable to contact them in any shape or form they are obviously cowards that can’t man up and talk to people !!!! It is so frustrating I would take a refund if I could get it

• I used PayPal to message them they have no option but reply. They were really harsh and rude when they messaged basically told me to be happy with the auto response. Said on Thursday I would get sent Friday and never got anything back. Am close to get a refund

• Lucky you I can’t get one !!

• Now its Back online btw 🤷🤣 kinda weird...

But Scott U need to relax a little...Posting Here wont help...im on Ur boat and totaly can understand Ur Frustration...how did U pay ?even per Bank payment U shld be able to get IT Back in contact With Ur Bank...With SEPA payments its more difficult but normaly goes through at my Bank in germany there is a Special Hotline For those cases !

I contatcted Visa For the same reason today and i Gotta wait now...but im Sure im gonna get my Money Back one way or another...

By now im Sure products Sitting somewhere in a Container but they dont got Control over or Something similar cause otherwise there is No explanation For the Saying they ship after all that and again nothing Happens...rather U wanna kill Reputation completly and make people wait in that stupid way like that...

But finances arent Well Stock is down shareholders Didnt got Money this year cause of extra Investments...still Their course is dropping hard...Things Happening since there are 24 Job offerings but guess its kinda late...at the Moment i consider this company as a sinking ship...i left it hopefully...

• I take real exception to being called Scott it’s demeaning.

• I'm in the same situation... I ordered equipment for Switzerland on 09/14/23 and I still haven't received a tracking number.

For now, I'll give them a little more time... I'll also wait before placing another additional order...

However, should there be any issues or no further updates, I'm lucky enough to have paid with PayPal (as well as working at this company), so refunding via PayPal should work just fine!

Hoping that it doesn't come to that and that it is indeed a change of partner from Fanatec and that as announced, things will return to normal in the coming weeks.

In this regard, have other complaints concerning this lack of follow-up or extremely long delays already been a problem in the past for Fanatec??

Ps: Sorry for my English write quite bad

• We can only hope they sort things out soon but I truly am at my wits end ☹️

• Simply go to Google and type "Fanatec customer service issues". You'll find results going all the way back to 2012. Comments range from "Horrible" to "awesome." To answer this, it has already happened in the past. It is interesting to note that in February 2012 customer service was rated terrible, while in August of the same year it was rated excellent.

The truth is that for many months of the year Fanatec's warehouses are empty, and customer service is very efficient, simply because their staff has little work. Then, when the products arrive from the factory and have to be shipped, all together, the crisis arrives, and they don't respond to the customers. This seems somewhat inevitable, but it has never affected their business. They have many more customers than products to sell.

• I can’t vouch for the quality of there products as I have not got mines . But it’s rated good hence why I bought from them buts it’s no excuse for there atrocious customer service rather they spent more money on that than the fortune they must spend on advertising!!!!

• Joe ConsiglioJoe Consiglio Member
    edited September 2023

UK, Ordered on the 29th August. Only received my tracking code a few days ago but UPS just says, "Delay: The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible." I've been waiting nearly a month 🤦

• At least you have a tracking number hopefully you get your kit soon 👍

• Besides, let's not forget to keep this forum up to date when one of us receives his number or his equipment...

This would benefit everyone

• I understand that there is a problem with the logistics and stock of the products. I can also understand that this can cause it to take longer to receive your item (which still sucks). What I do not understand is that right now on the websites these items are listed as available, which would suggest in stock and directly available for shipping which we all know is not the case and is causing alot of unhappy or even angry customers. Why not change the availability of items to "sent within 4 weeks" so people know what they can roughly expect instead of getting false promises. I understand that this will cause a loss of some new orders atm, but in the long run it would be better for customer happiness and loyalty.

• update

FR // 15/09/2023 // CSL DD, CSL Pedals + Load cell kit, Wheel P1V2 // Completely shipped // Invoice 20/09/23 // The tracking number is indicated at the bottom of my order // no mail

UPS indicates delivery on 26/09/23 with 1 of 7 packages delayed

• ITALY (EU) / 15 Sep 2023  / CLS DD GT PRO 8nm , QR1 / "Completely shipped" / no shipping number

im really thinking about a refund and never come back to fanatec .

• Completely agree with you!

Waiting is one thing, not knowing is another

• Great ! Would you be kind enough to let us know if you received it?

And where did you find your shipping number?

At the bottom of the bill? of the order ? More precisely that I can verify.

Thanks in advance

• The order of shipping is wierd to say the least. Lots of people who ordered before the 14th and nothing getting sent.

• 1 order can have multiple packages yet they only give you one Tracking Number, never seen anything more weird in the world of logistics and coming from a german company makes it super strange.

• Thank you, please keep us informed if everything happens normally.

Many thanks in advance

• It’s a bit like “seeing black everywhere” (I understand that perfectly)

Another problem is that many post here to say "I did not receive a number" But when they finally receive no one posts this new status...

• Yes hopefully you are one of the lucky ones 👍

• edited September 2023

hahaha yes fanatec are very bad and everything you want but everyone wants it and when the product arrives there is no problem, there is the best company

loock at this https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/28156/package-tracking-solved-%F0%9F%9F%A2#latest

The orders will always arrive, what happens is that they are taking a little longer than necessary, we do not stop bombarding support with the same question and yes we all know it and we continue with the same story, it is taking like 20 days. arrive, except UK for taxes

• sorry but u cant be for sure hector u were wondering whats going on yourself....be a fanboy now...thats cool but still half of the people cant even cancel anymore...thats jus wrong