CLUBSPORT FORMULA CARBON - Problema al reducir / Problem when downshifting

edited September 2021 in Steering Wheels

Desde hace unos días soy usuario de un fanatec CSL Elite 1.1 con aro Clubsport Formula (primera versión), mi problema es que cuando reduzco, si no soy muy cuidadoso con el recorrido, el coche en el juego me reduce 2 o 3 marchas, lo cual no me permite ir cómodo conduciendo.

Estoy acostumbrado a las levas de un Thrustmaster, en las que cada vez que accionabas la leva el coche solo reducía una marcha, mientras que con este Clubsport Formula Carbon, parece que el número de marchas que de reduce va ligado al recorrido que hagas con la leva.

Esto es un defecto? Se arregla con configuración?

Saludos a todos!

-------------------------

For a few days I have been a user of a fanatec CSL Elite 1.1 with Clubsport Formula ring (first version), my problem is that when I reduce, if I am not very careful with the route, the car in the game reduces me by 2 or 3 gears, which does not allow me to be comfortable driving.

I am used to the cams of a Thrustmaster, in which each time you operated the cam the car only reduced one gear, while with this Clubsport Formula Carbon, it seems that the number of gears that is reduced is linked to the route you do with the cam.

This is a defect? Is it fixed with configuration?

Greetings to all!

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Daniel,

It sounds like a mechanical issue. The shifting behaviour should be the same no matter where or how you press the paddles.

Please support, either by creating a Support Ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account, or you can try the Live Chat feature, open Monday to Friday, 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. (CEST). Live Chat is active whenever you see the headset icon on the site.

[Fanatec Community Manager]