CSL Pedals detected but not responding

I just got my rig setup after moving and found that my pedals aren't responding. They are detected in the Fanatec control panel, but the values don't increase when I press the throttle or break. I uninstalled the drivers, restarted my PC, reinstalled a fresh download of the driver package and they still aren't working.

Any Ideas what to do?

Comments

• in Fanatec CP, are you check last firmware, driver 450

usb out/in,

usb direct in motherboard, not in front hub or pci

• To understand. You had your Fanatec thing on a desk, and everything worked. You have bought a metal rig, a cockpit with seat and support for the steering wheel and pedals.

So you mounted your peripherals to the cockpit and the pedals stopped working.

It's correct?

If so, it is clear that you made a mistake while mounting. Remove the pedals from the rig, and make sure you've made the right connections. Also check that you haven't severed a wire with a screw. This thing can happen quite frequently.

Connect and check pedals operation outside the rig. Only when everything works mount them on the cockpit. You may need to ground your rig, but I don't think so. If it was a grounding problem, or EMI you would have disconnects or some kind of electronic quirk.

• Vše jsem připojil, stáhnul ovladač 450 update i firmware a nefungují mi pedály CSL, připojeno usb z base do PC v základní desce, pedály připojený jr12 a do base pedál, neví někdo co s tím nebo si musím dokoupit zvlášť kabel USB a pedály připojit do něj? Myslel jsem že když mám komplet tak zapojím a funguje vše, odinstaloval jsem ovladač a znovu nainstaloval a pedály nefungují, předem díky za radu.