my csl dd has very low force feedback power

i dont know to reason why , but my csl dd has very low force feedback power . example at acc at imola track with ferrari %100 force feedback adn FOR 100 from fanalab and %77 gain from inside the game of acc , i can drive very easily on imola with one nad even on the curbs . i cant feel the weight of the car and it is not enjoyable to drive anymore .

please if there is anyone out there can help me to solve my problem i will be thankfull.

Comments

• What platform are you on? PC? Xbox? Playstation?

• Some more information would allow more people to possibly help you.

What Fanatec driver version are you using? What version of Fanalab? Is ACC the only game that acts this way? Anything unusual about how your equipment is set up? e.g. is your wheel connected through a USB hub or extension cable, etc?

• i only play acc , my fanatec driver is 451 and i also updated manually everything inside 1 last time , my fanalab version is V1.69.7 . i have formula v2.5x and my pedals are v3 and all is connected to directly wheel base. i hope this answer is enough for you :(

• Do you always use the same car?

I think you lowered the car's FFB multiplier by mistake.

• You could try downloading RaceRoom (it's free), to see if it's an ACC-specific problem.