So bummed! No throttle on brand new setup.

I sent the following to Fanatec support. The relevant posts that I found via Google search were all at least a year old. Hoping there's a solution other than waiting for a replacement throttle pedal. Thanks in advance!

Brand new to Fanatec! I pulled all of the pieces of my new Fanatec setup out of the boxes today and attempted to get racing. Before connecting the CSL pedals to the base, I replaced the clutch with the LC brake (clutch is not connected at all). I also connected the MCL GT3 V2 to the base and then connected the base to my laptop. I went through the recommended process of updating the firmware and everything went incredibly smooth until I attempted to calibrate the pedals (again, throttle and LC brake only). The brake response was as expected, but there was zero throttle signal. I confirmed that my pedal connections are correct now even though they may have initially been incorrect (the documentation for a 2-pedal LC + non-clutch setup is horrible). I tried restarting my laptop, restarting the wheelbase, restarting the Fanatec control panel, changing the pedal calibration to manual, etc with no success.

Comments

• I have the same issue. Rec'd new Fanatec Wheel, Pedals, etc on 6/22 then setup on 6/23. All excited, hooked everything up, and only get input from LC, nothing for throttle or clutch. Contacted Fanatec support and they got back to me early this morning, 6/26. Asked me to remove LC from the setup and try again. Still no throttle or clutch response in the control panel. Interesting observation though, if I click to hide the Pedals in the Control Panel they go away as expected but then when I disconnect the RJ12 from the pedals, the Pedals tab reappears. Reported this to Support, will wait to see what they say now.

• Sorry to hear that Jim. Following are a couple of threads that you might find helpful. They suggest that something happens to the throttle that causes it to stop working after connecting to the load cell pedal...

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/25555/csl-throttle-pedal-will-not-work

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/25540/accelerator-module-not-working-on-brand-new-gt-dd-pro-premium-bundle-with-lc-upgrade-ps5#latest

The latest note that I received from Fanatec support advised that they'll be providing shipping labels to send everything back for them to test. So, I'll have to box up the load cell brake, and the throttle and original brake/clutch pedal (even though I'm not using the clutch and never connected it). I asked if they can simply send me a new throttle to try. Hoping they'll do that as it will be lot less back-and-forth and I could be up and running a lot quicker if the throttle pedal is the issue.

Hope this helps.

• Most of the issues I've seen previously were because people had the load cell connected to the wheelbase and a laptop/PC at the same time, that fries the throttle.

• Thanks Jay. That wasn't the case for me. I only had the pedals initially connected to the wheel base. I also tried connecting the pedals directly to my laptop (without the connection to the wheel base), but that didn't make a difference other than being able to update the pedals firmware when connected directly to the laptop.

• I have the same issue. Throttle is dead. L.C shows input on the laptops fanatec program bar.

Anyone know whats going on...... or in my case not going on? lol

I tried clicking the links above but it takes me back to the top of the search page

Any help would be much appreciated.

• When connecting the load cell, the throttle seems to get fried in quite a few cases. In the threads that I've seen, there is no solution when this happens. The only recourse is to send all of the pedals to Fanatec for them to test, diagnose and fix. They will not send a replacement throttle pedal to try.

I'm currently waiting for them to send two shipping labels so that I can ship the load cell brake (box #1) and the throttle + brake/clutch (box #2) back to them (even though I never connected the brake/clutch and immediately replaced it with the load cell). I'm bummed that this is the process, but I'm just hoping that my rig isn't down for a month or two while it gets resolved.

Hope this helps.

• Yep same here, very disappointing to say the least. looks like it'll be several weeks/months to get this resolved and replacements sent!! Still waiting for customer support to get back to me

• I have the exactly the same issue. I cannot even contact support yet as the "my product page" won't accept the serial number for my wheel and pedal bundle. I am even contemplating buying the basic pedal set just to get up and running. Have you got it sorted out yet?