CLUBSPORT V3; How to disable Throttle and brake vibrations on F1 23 ?

I already put "BLI" OFF on the steering wheel.

I already instal FANALAB and disabled all vibrations settings on my V3 Clubsport.

But it always vibrate on F1 23.

It worked on ACC and GT7 but not on F1 23.

Can someone help please ? :'(

Ps: I'm on PS5

Comments

• Fanalab wont work on PS5 - its PC only.

BLI will only effect the vibrations when you press the brake fully, as far as im aware.

Im going to assume its coded in to the game? so unless theres an in game setting somewhere? (sorry, i dont have f1 23 on PS)

• Neil ReubenNeil Reuben Member
    edited July 2023

I’m on PS5 w V3 inverted pedals. I don’t have any vibration motors going while playing F1 23.

There is no pedal vibration coded or any settings for it in any of the F1 series to date including F1 23. ACC does use the code to run the motors. F1 does not.

BLI is the only way youd get vibrations. That is totally on the wheelbase, using brake pressure signal to activate and as F1 cars don’t have ABS I’m not using it myself.

Only thing I can think of is if the V3 or wheel base firmware is not up to date and some strange game coding is triggering it.

You can see or update the FW versions and set pedal functions using the Fanatec driver control panel, not Fanalab on a PC

To update pedal FW you must connect the pedals to the PC via USB directly.

You can not update pedal FW with the pedals connected to the wheel base as you normally have them when using with PS5.

Important: only connect pedals to USB if they are NOT connected to the wheel base - only one or the other NOT both at the same time!