Brake pedal only worked the first day. (CSL Elite V2)
I purchased the CSL Elite V2 + CSL DD 8NM base.
Received and tested it Monday night. No problem at all.
Next morning the brake pedal did not work/register on the Fanatec Control Panel or any game. Clutch and gas are ok. All drivers/firmware are up to date (but I don't know if they were up to date when it was working).
Things I've tried:
- Connect to "wheel base via RJ12" vs "USB to computer"
- Connect and disconnect every cable several times
- All wires seem ok and nothing is nipped or looks out of place
- Uninstall and reinstall everything (with reboots in between)
- Re-Install Windows 11. It's a new computer so no big deal.
I'm desperate and out of ideas. Any other suggestion?