V3 Throttle pedal issue
I'm having a issue with my V3 throttle pedal. About a week ago I booted up the PC, loaded into a iRacing session & my throttle pedal was completely off the correct setting. While in iRacing & BeamNG, I press down on the throttle about 25% & each vehicle hits the rev limiter. Its quite annoying & has thrown me off in my racing trying to re-adjust to it. Every vehicle on the service does it.
This is the list of things I've already tried...
- Re-Calibrated pedals in iRacing multiple times
- Re-calibrated pedals in Fanatec Control Panel
- Took apart & cleaned the sensor & made sure no dust or debris was on sensor or pedals.
- Downgraded to a older driver
- Removed & Re-installed FCP & drivers
- Switched USB slots on PC
I've had this issue for about a week and have gave up on trying to diagnose the problem on my own. I need some help!