Not like that Fanatec, not like that

- You expect us to change QR and do it on our own, even without a guide, without a video, and without the right tools (you should include a torque wrench). Moreover: csldd or ddpro users who have not had the problem of disconnections, risk to have them later for not having tightened it properly.

- Still on the subject of disconnections: people who have complained about such disconnections are told to tighten the clamp properly, some have even sent the base in for repair and simply tightened it. Now on the QR2 the clamp is different, why is this new clamp not offered to us customers who already have the csldd/ddpro?

- The cost for the user is very high, and Fanatec does not help the customer to make the change, no discounts for volume purchase, no renewal plan or anything like that. What's more, to the shipping you have to add a wonderful 52€ (here in Spain) even now that they are taking longer to ship.

- If I want to buy a steering wheel today, with QR1, it turns out that the QR1 is out of stock and I am forced to buy the QR2 for 100€ more.

Shall I go on or is this enough?

Comments