UPS says: Clearance Information Required

I got a tracking number today and when I decided to track it it says: Clearance Information Required

Further it says: A missing commercial invoice is causing a delay. We are working to obtain this information.

Is Fanatec just shipping things willy nilly without including required documents? Does anyone know how to fix this? Or am I just going to have to wait for them to return it to Fanatec and starts this whole things over?

Comments

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited September 2023

"A missing commercial invoice is causing a delay"

what it is, what it’s worth, who bought it

i quess it depends off country, some country they contact with user who should get package but i not know at in your case

• Mine just changed to RTS:

"UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance. / The package will be returned to the sender."

And now I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

• Same thing is happening to me right now.

First it was "A missing commercial invoice is causing a delay. We are working to obtain this information. Koeln, Germany" then they received the info -> "UPS has received the information needed to submit your package for clearance." and now it the same problem again just not in Koeln but in Hamburg -> "A missing commercial invoice is causing a delay. We are working to obtain this information. Hamburg, Germany".

I have a feeling the shipping will last for more than a week..

• Could I ask if your package did arrive after this UPS message mentioned requesting clearance information and returning to sender please?

I can see many people (and now me!) got this message from UPS but the threads all stop at that point so it's not clear if the packages actually did turn up in the end?

Hopefully you'll see this and reply!

All the best,

Jeff.

• Hi jóhann have you managed to get your parcels if so what happened at you got the notification saying " a missing commercial invoice is missing" I and a few others have this exact message on UPS website and would like to know if you have it sorted. Thanks

• Hi Jeff have you received your parcels yet as I have the same message on my UPS tracking details and wondering if you have gout any more info. Thank you