Dd1

Hello I received my dd1 yesterday, impossible to calibrate, connect fanatec control, at one point I could see that the engine version was v29.0 and base 3.0 this is what could block everything, I tried to follow your procedures for you say to install versions but or if they are available? I did it for 4 hours I can't take it anymore, how can you sell a product for more than 1000 euros and give away an unusable product why not do it out of the factory,

crazy procedures apart from being a geek. What should I do?

Comments

• Open an incident immediately on the Fanatec website. It's not a good time especially for European customers, don't waste time.

Strongly consider returning the product, getting a refund and purchasing something better. Today, the only reason to choose Fanatec is console compatibility. In the PC sector, competitors have already surpassed Fanatec for some time. On an economic level, keep in mind that you will also have to bear the expense of upgrading from QR1 to QR2, while the competition already has solid and definitive QRs. So a slightly more expensive product might be convenient.

• I don't think he may have already bought the QR2 version, because it has been on sale for 3 days and the wheel side QR2 is sold out, with availability on October 20th.

Anyone who purchased a DD1 or DD2 shortly before the QR2 release will have to spend at least €200 to upgrade it.

And even those who buy it with QR2 today will have to spend €100 more, because the wheel side costs €100, and from what I see, they only send the QR1 for free. So if you want the QR2, today, each wheel costs €100 more than the list price.

One more reason to ask for a refund and buy something better, especially in terms of assistance.

• there is small flaw with you message, you to not need spend extra if you not want

i know a users who still use the Fanatec CSR Forza Edition, its really up to user self if they want or not

also there is another problem with this because how much better is actually other products, those are not cheap either

• and funny part all of this, one off top F1 sim race user uses in fact the fanatec DD setup, so yeah you really can't say like hey Moza is allot better

• thank you for your messages indeed I am on xbox, I made a ticket on 09/29/2023 I received a response on 10/02/2023 to tell me that they were sorry and that we had to make a short film which I I did, I'm waiting... I think the problem is known, for me it's incomprehensible to deliver customers with incompatible firmware between the base and the engine! why not deliver the steering wheels in kits like at ikea? These are 1000 euro products!