No PSU delivered

I ordered a complete kit ($1,300+ worth of Fanatec equipment) on August 19th. I received 7 of the 7 shipped boxes on September 25th. None of the boxes contained a power supply unit yet I ordered the 8nm CSL DD which is on the invoice. I submitted a support ticket on September 26th and subsequent multiple emails to [email protected] since then. Consistent with many of these threads... no reply from Fanatec.

I have read countless threads but can't figure out how to resolve this. Any suggestions?

Fanatec, where are you?

Comments

• No... Fanatec no longer responds to its customers...

To believe that it's the same people who respond to emails and who work at the depot...

It's extraordinary ...😡🤬

• Open a dispute with your finance partner (PayPal, Visa, ....).

As you did not receive the goods, they ll' have to either send it right away (or find an agreement with the customer on the delay, which will not happen as they don't even bother communicating with their customer, which is shocking! ). If they can't send it in a reasonable time, they have to refund the customer.

You can also send back everything without specific reason within 14 days after receiveing the goods and they have to refund.

That is the regulation.

• "You can also send back everything without specific reason within 14 days after receiveing the goods and they have to refund."

Yeah, good luck in waiting for your refund :) Looks like they don't track if you send anything back.

• That's my thought too... If I send the stuff back expecting a refund, how do I know they are going to refund me given I won't be able to ship back a complete order (since they didn't ship everything I bought).