European Shipping Delays – Update 2

Comments

• this not really helps really, you get your answer by email, but more spam you or others send out constantly more harder for them is send out the delivers what have issue

• Allan, only spammer here is you. Countless posts of useless information.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited October 2023

i mean really, you repeat same message over and over again by they support , and they need read over and over again those users.

they to need read all those messages you know? as user does have right for refund or some other issue or something else

• Here's a thought - why not direct your frustrations at the source of the issue. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for this series of catastrophic failures from Fanatec. Trust me, nobody wants this complaining to stop more than me, and there's a simple solution to it.

• Yeah, on the same boat mate.

Just include the needed invoice, customs clearance information to the returned parcels and SEND!

What's complicated about that? Should be straightforward and should have been done in priority when the goods returned!

We don't really mind wating a bit longer as long as we are properly informed ....

• Wow what a joke of a company. Fanatec wanna keep us in there Ecosystem and then cant even get deliverys outa the door with no updates to orders placed. Im still waiting for both my orders i ordered last month but now not holding my breath. So they have 2 weeks max if nothing then i will get a refund and go to another company and sell all my Fanatec gear off.

Not wasting my time and money on a company that cant even ships orders. I even bought gear from Simagic and Heusinkveld and was delivered next day.

Shame on you Fanatec.

• well, i would say UK self is not better, i ordered from one company at UK and they Delivery send me empty package because off some regulations, this would not happen if i would buy EU instead

• So the UK sent you some empty packaging because of regulations??? Sorry i just dont belive that at all. You either bought of Ebay and got scammed or some other dodgy website because we dont have any regulations on sending any items to the EU as ive done it many times with 0 issues.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited October 2023

funny thing is that Delivery company self empty that, they even write that inside that empty box with signature letter that they todo this.

you have no idea how frustrated i was, it was like enjoy now your empty box and go fuck yourself

at least UPS and fanatec self works good en-oh that they would never todo something like this for customers, if there is issue they to resolve this even if it cost company little more.

• Then why haven't I been asked, Armin? My gear has been back at Fanatec for over a week now!

• Commandé le 15 septembre. Entièrement expédié le 20 septembre. Depuis pas de nouvelles informations. Ca fait plus que 4 jours!

Il serait temps de vous réveiller chez Fanatec!!!

• pourquoi je n'ai pas encore de numéro de suivis? Ca fait plus de trois semaine que j'attends!

• Mine got back at warehouse 2nd and even I contacted Fanatec, nothing till this day. "We will try to get back to you within the next 2-3 business days." This is fucking bullshit

• Hi Dominic,

I'm not sure what contact method I need to through to confirm that I DO want my "Returned To Sender" order (Placed on the 6th of September and returned on the 26th/27th), so I'm using all the ones I can. This is in reference to the request on the FAQ page.

It takes weeks to get a non-response via email or web form, and I don't particularly fancy waiting for another two weeks to get a response for something that happened two weeks ago, and then waiting two weeks from that point for it to be sent out, and then two more weeks for it to be delivered.

It is growing increasingly frustrating to see UK orders placed later than mine being delivered when I have had no contact or updates.

Thanks

• i feel your pain man i ordered on 31/09 and have had all the generic emails that we all know and love. currently down £400 of my money (only 16 so money is tight) and im in UK so gotta pay another £50 for import fees, getting rather pissed now its pathetic coming from a company like fanatec!!

• I've had no contact from fanatec however I noticed that ups have my delivery now by checking my order number in their tracking. My original tracking number does not work. I emailed fanatec and sent in a contact form about wanting it sent out, had no reply, and now the order is moving again.

• would be good if they updated the tracking number as without it you wont be able to pay import duty and it will be going back again.

• Each time I try to track my order via the ups reference number page. I keep getting, select a valid date range In red. I don't get what I'm doing wrong. Anyone had this issue before ?

• mark dinsdalemark dinsdale Member
    edited October 2023

Well today i recieved 1 of my orders but unfortantly my QR2 order for some reason is now saying delivered but not to me but to Hamburg.

WTF Fanatec. Nothing at all from them regarding updates and ofc they dont answer any emails. This company sucks.

So you charge me money and completly ship it somewhere else with 0 info and updates to whats going on.

• John EganJohn Egan Member
    edited October 2023

I originally order on 21st September. Been waiting patiently since then, and after reading about the mess over there in Hamburg, I was hoping I would be the luck one and not get caught up in the issues faces by so many others. Then on Wednesday 11th October I got 2 texts from UPS saying my packages were due but fees needed paid (I’m in the UK) so I paid the VAT and handling fee. Several hours later, I got an update saying the packages were on their way back to the sender!

i contacted both Fanatec and UPS.

Deafening silence from Fanatec. But UPS actually called me the very next morning to apologise and tell me what had happened, yet again Fanatec had failed to provide the required paperwork for export. The UPS person was very apologetic but at the end of the day, this is solely a Fanatec issue.

So i am joining so many more guys and gals in Fanatec delivery hell.

What happens now? Will I ever see my packages? Will I have to pay VAT/handling fees again?

This whole situation is an absolute JOKE at this point.

Fanatec’s empty word last week of supposedly working hard to rectify/solve the issues with more staff, more packing stations etc, how is that a solution when these people simply have no clue what they’re doing and send packages out that cannot be exported by the courier? Utter shambles. But do Fanatec care? Unlikely. They have our money AND our sim gear.

I have been loyal for a few years now, but I seriously think this will have real long term consequences for this company because so many people like me will have completely lost faith in them.

Moza/Thrustmaster/Logitech etc must be rubbing their hands with glee because they will know whats happening, and know we’re close to jumping ship to them.

• My package is also saying shipped - not to the UK (and me) but to Hamburg.

Of course, this week Fanatec has had its eyes firmly on the SimRacing Expo, so I'm not hoping for anything to be resolved quickly.

I'll bet they have QR2 at that damn Expo tho lol !

• Adrian ButlerAdrian Butler Member
    edited October 2023

I find it very frustrating that Fanatec can get review products to YouTubers for free in Europe. But can not get paid for products to loyal customers. Their customer service 5 years ago was very good like their products, but 5 years on its non existent. Disgusted with Fanatec they should ashamed. I have sent an email and created 2 tickets overly the last month and have had 0 replies.

• Ok… logistics…

I work in a global retailer, we handle millions of orders and never have this kind of issues… we worry of our product takes 4 additional hours to be shipped in China because of any technical issue and focus in solving the problem.

And if someone in the US reports that their shipment got lost we send them a new item while investigating the root cause with the transport company.

After a client place an order we take 30 minutes to processed and send it to picking, packing, shipping and less that 24h is out from our warehouse

Is a joke to have to change regions to shop in a different market… Omnichannels backend for order processing exist many years ago, CRM platform even more and part of your problem seems like you don’t know who is your client and who’s buying your product.

Is nice to have new products, I enjoy them but looking at the current state on thing truly thinking on cancelling my 4 qr2 plus base adaptor, I have no warranty that fanatec will be able to deliver them to me and is quite some money I put in to and order that end been a preorder.

• edited October 2023

Does this update feel a little bit like Fanatec putting the blame on the customer.....?

• Time to consider stockists maybe who can actually process orders.

• edited October 2023

wish i bought moza... (fanatec ordered 9th /  Completely shipped 11th ?)

emm why even make this a status ? fanatec, its basic common sense. im expecting my pedal set to take over 2-4weeks.. from what ive seen

oh but its fine.. we just have to sit and wait in the dark with no communication after spending Quite ALOT of money for these products...

Fanatecs customer service is non existent.. all we get is the same copy / paste bs excuse..

PUT THE CORRECT LABELS ON THE PACKAGES THE FIRST TIME !

how hard is that really? - then you wouldn't have peoples orders being RTS ..

Speak with UPS , get this awfull whatever sorted, and actually become a good company?

otherwise guaranteed if this continues, we will ALL PLACE REFUNDS AND LEAVE FANATEC FOR MOZA

• Can we have an update Fanatec, your original post was ten days ago and you've not given a proper update since.

What's happening with orders to the UK that weren't effected by the return to sender issue? What's the ETA for our items?

• There was an update to the original post made 3 days ago. As then it was weekend, very likely nothing has changed since that update.

• What was updated about that post apart from that they have loads of emails. No update on anything. FAQ on the matter was last updated on the 6th. It says it will be regularly updated, its not.

• 12 days and still no update on my order. If I had realised how poor the service and more importantly the communication was, I would have never ordered from you.

There is really no way to get any information, yet you took my money instantly and even started the warranty from the order date. I'm beginning to think my warranty may well of run out before I even get the order.